my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Two songs of mine

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two songs of mine
jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted May 23, 2007 12:18     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, this are two songs I've made... Hope you like them. Of course, I am a Voivod fan, and I think my songs have something voivodan (I'd like so). Maybe you don't understand a word about what the lyrics say, but don't worry, it's normal, hehe.

This one is heavier

This one is "popper"

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 25, 2007 21:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, great work! I like your sense of song structure and chord progressions. I'd really love to hear these tunes with a very aggressive (and very human) drummer. Do you have a website?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2007 07:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I listened to the Heavier song. Pretty cool. Some Voivod influences, right?
What is music you normally listen to besides the Vod?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 26, 2007 09:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought the singer's voice was quite good. Very Voivodish....and there's nothing wrong with that. The beginning was very Nothingface and then TOL toward the end...
anything100+
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 995

posted May 26, 2007 10:27     Profile for anything100+   Email anything100+     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check out a voivodian song from my band too!

jdominguez's are way, way better musically and better produced though!!!
The Fountain

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 26, 2007 19:20     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Worthy of dissection.
jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted May 27, 2007 12:12     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothing makes me happier than those good "reviews" from you guys, considering you are Voivod fans (a Voivod fan is somewhat special to me, because not everyone understands Voivod).

The music I listen is very different one of each other, but not necessarily rare. I could summariza my music tastes in Voivod, Roxette, The Residents, Allan Holdsworth, Dream Theater (first albums) and Megadeth, and the ones in between those.

I'm preparing my MySpace so you can listen to the rest of songs. Thank you!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted May 27, 2007 18:03     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jdominguez:
Hello, this are two songs I've made... Hope you like them. Of course, I am a Voivod fan, and I think my songs have something voivodan (I'd like so). Maybe you don't understand a word about what the lyrics say, but don't worry, it's normal, hehe.

This one is heavier

This one is "popper"

great stuff jdominguez, just a question are you the singer in these songs?

saludos desde Portugal bro

jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted May 28, 2007 06:28     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Nuno,

Yes, I sing and play all the instruments.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 28, 2007 11:31     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very good stuff. Thanks for posting it.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan