my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New EOLB Album

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New EOLB Album
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 18, 2007 08:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=72801

'Throw Stephanie in the Incinerator'...best band name I've heard in quite some time.

Do you have new shirts made up?

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 18, 2007 19:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got my email about the new release on Monday.

H, what's the best way for the EOLB freaks in the states to order your cd? I haven't checked EOLB site yet, but thought I'd ask while I'm here.

Congrats on the new album and tour. Wish I could be there for the shows

I'd definitley scrape up some money for a new EOLB T-shirt.

--------------------

yawn

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted May 20, 2007 14:57     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey H,

I mentioned this to you before a long time ago, but if you don't have major distribution on the US (and hell, even if you do), try setting up your stuff on a website called www.CDBaby.com
(or start at http://cdbaby.com/about )

It doesn't cost much at all, and they offer your stuff on-line worldwide, and they're cut for each sale is reasonable (IMO).

It's been absolutley great for me for selling my CDs to my European fans. Here's a link to one of my CDs for example www.CDBaby.com/deathtaxes2
Basically, all you do is send them some CDs, a 1 time set up fee (very cheap), and they do the rest (set up the webpage and digital distribution). Not to bad....

-Vince

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 20, 2007 18:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My friends in Museum of Fear have been using CD BABY also and are very pleased. I've found a feel great cds just by surfing around and listening to samples, most notably a band called PROTO that I picked up years ago and love.

Let us know how to get the EOLB, I'm dying to hear it.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 21, 2007 00:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me too! And fuck the candy bars...

I WANT MY EOLB!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 21, 2007 05:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers for the interest folks. Yeah, we will be selling the cd through our website - I just haven't had time to set it up yet. Too damn busy moving house and doing gigs. Anyway, it'll happen soon. In the meantime you can get it from this US based webstore:

HELLRIDE

I'll keep you informed...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 21, 2007 08:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoah...excellent!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 21, 2007 11:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We just put a paypal link on our myspazz site. Although with the exchange rate the way it is it's probably cheaper for you dollar users to buy localy!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 12, 2007 11:27     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way, I just found out that the album is getting an official release in the US in September. I'll let you know more asap...
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 12, 2007 13:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know it may be a silly question BUT when might we see you in the states? Ya'll surely would have plenty of places to stay along the way! We've got room for ya!!!

Can't wait to here the new one - congrats on the release

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 12, 2007 19:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well I certainly couldn't have waited til September to get the cd. It is well worth the import price because the album is fuckin brilliant!!!! It would be great if EOLB made it to the states, but maybe you haven't ventured over to this side because you don't think we have a large enough supply of beer to keep the band going for the whole tour!!!!

--------------------

yawn

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 23, 2007 11:13     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey all

some really cool guys from France came over and filmed us at The Underworld a few weeks ago. There's video footage of "Corners" here in case anyone wants to check it out:

End of Level Boss "Corners"

Cheers!
xx ej

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 23, 2007 15:25     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, cool, cool!! Seriously though, I'd pay $5 bucks to see you guys Great song!!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 24, 2007 07:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCKIN'A !!

Man, dig that hott chick... women of metal rule \m/

RESPECT !!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 24, 2007 08:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was wonderful. Made my day...........
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2007 10:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YEAH!!!!

wish I was there

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 25, 2007 07:05     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got a hone-vid clip of 'Freak Waves' here, which I recorded when they played in my town last month.

Starts with Nell downing a lot of Guinness while Harry plays his intro, then Roland the hairy (and jolly decent) new guy comes in with the Ebow. From then on in its pretty much Harry and Nell throwing rock shapes like Status Quo.

End of Level Boss: Just a mass of hair and riffs.

Turned out pretty good quality for a phone-vid - I'll give a copy to Harry because my DAMN workplace has barred Youtube!

(and Myspace, but I quit that 'cause its full of ex-girlfriends!)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 01, 2007 22:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm stcking all my EOLB stickers on my car to look like I have a one eyed robot army

--------------------

yawn

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted July 02, 2007 12:55     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BASTARDS WILL PAY!
Here's what someone did to the back of my van...
How can I spread the EOLB love in central Ohio like that?!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2007 22:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN< and that was the red robot!!!! There was only 20 of those stickers made!!!!!!

just joking (i think).

I'd kill the fucker who tried to rip it off.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 03, 2007 08:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know, it gives the sticker a kind of vintage look... Like a 1983 EOLB sticker... sell it on eBay!!!

"1983 Vintage EOLB sticker! Only 20 were made!"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 03, 2007 10:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That reminds me - we're completley out of these fuckers. I better order some more. Greg - I'll send you fresh one's as soon as they come through!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 28, 2007 08:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, yet another great review!!
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/showreview.aspx?reviewID=1290

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 28, 2007 09:06     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally ordered the difference engine along with another piece of the latest in fashion (Hope the L shirt) can hold a fat Swede Harry

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 29, 2007 05:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
The most important thing to know about ITDE, is that you should never, ever, attempt at listing to it being sober. The appreciation of this gorgeous piece of plastic grows in exponential proportion with the intoxication level.

Now THAT'S what I call a good review!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan