my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Double Entendres

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Double Entendres
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 14, 2007 17:47     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here are 12 of the finest double-entendres that were aired on British TV & Radio - you may have heard some of them before.

1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator -
"And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator -
"Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator -
"This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 -
"Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

5. US PGA Commentator -
"One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them .....
Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked,
"So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"
Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters:
"Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:
"There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."

10. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports:
"Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked:
"They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open:
"Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted May 14, 2007 19:14     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFL!! And how many of them were intentional? I'm sure Michael Buerk's was.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2007 19:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can always count on Head Villian for some side splitting laughs... you never dissapoint!!!

--------------------

yawn

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted May 15, 2007 08:10     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I laughed at Les Patterson the other night - interviewing some vapid supermodel about her new perfume.

"I've just released my own fragrance"

les patterson then strains for a second and says "so have I"

Fkin brill. Dame edna aint that funny overall - but there are some one liners that are superb.

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 15, 2007 08:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That one is my favorite:

quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked:
"They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

Now I'm making a fool of myself laughing alone in my office hypercube. DAMN YOU AND YOUR FUNNY STUFF!

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 18, 2007 23:58     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are some real cunning linguists.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan