my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Update from Away

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update from Away
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted April 24, 2007 09:24     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from Blabbermouth

Sounds good.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

|  IP: Logged
Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted April 24, 2007 13:19     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a peep about DVOD-2. Not good.
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted April 24, 2007 16:07     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's try and be positive - he does mention a lot of other stuff in the pipeline...

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 24, 2007 16:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
book! book! book!

--------------------

String em up

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted April 24, 2007 22:39     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Other stuff...but not the piece of unreleased Voivod material that I covet most.

This leads me to believe that its been canned.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 24, 2007 22:40     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
Not a peep about DVOD-2. Not good.

quote:
'DVOD 2' and 'DVOD 3' are coming along too.

Are ya blind! Read it again.

Cool that AR will get a re-release...hopefully with the demos attached as well! (hoping for a better sound for the demos???)

How come no NF re-release?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 25, 2007 08:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:

Hmm, let's see. NF came out in 1989, so maybe they are waiting for 2009 to make a 20th aniversary release, like they did with W&P?

Considering NF is a very important album in VV's discography, that would be a good idea.

So:
2007: album reissues + all the cool shit mentioned by Away
2008: last Piggy album (let's call it "Kinz"?), tribute show (?)
2009: Nothingface 20th aniversary 4 CD-DVD SUPER DELUXE MEGACOOL EDITION BOX-SET

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 25, 2007 10:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:

2007: album reissues + all the cool shit mentioned by Away
2008: last Piggy album (let's call it "Kinz"?), tribute show (?)
2009: Nothingface 20th aniversary 4 CD-DVD SUPER DELUXE MEGACOOL EDITION BOX-SET

first day buyer of all this shit!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted April 26, 2007 20:19     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Are ya blind! Read it again.

Cool that AR will get a re-release...hopefully with the demos attached as well! (hoping for a better sound for the demos???)

Wow, must have been because I read it hastily on my lunch break, or all the welding is finally starting to fry my eyes.

Thanks for setting a blind old man straight.

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted April 27, 2007 11:13     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you don't look old to me, and I also missed that bit of info when I read the news item. Oh, well, it's off to the Omega 3 supplement jar I guess

--------------------

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 01, 2007 13:23     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanna hear the 2000 demo with Eric Forrest damn it!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 01, 2007 15:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me too, let's 'ave it

--------------------

String em up

Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted May 17, 2007 00:22     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. The last Eric Forrest material is the stuff I'm dying for the most.

Maybe they will do a Phobos reissue with cleaner sound and cut that stupid "M-Body" track once and for all...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 17, 2007 04:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nate Carson:
Yes. The last Eric Forrest material is the stuff I'm dying for the most.

Maybe they will do a Phobos reissue with cleaner sound and cut that stupid "M-Body" track once and for all...

I agree. Who has it? Somebody must have it !!

Better leave M-Body on the record. It is one of the finest songs on the album...
The production could have been better indeed.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan