my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod, Tribal Convictions from Outer Limits Tour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod, Tribal Convictions from Outer Limits Tour
slaydesays
VoivodFan
Member # 911

posted April 17, 2007 00:47     Profile for slaydesays   Email slaydesays     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the first video footage I have seen from this period of time (Outer Limits Tour). Does anyone have anymore footage from this show?

web page

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 17, 2007 04:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slaydesays:
This is the first video footage I have seen from this period of time (Outer Limits Tour). Does anyone have anymore footage from this show?

web page

Cool thanks for posting. If anyone has the whole show or parts of it i hereby order him/her to share it with all us loonies...
en een beetje snel graag.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 17, 2007 08:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that was really decent sound quality.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 17, 2007 11:45     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow
Great stuff. Damn i wish i had a chance to catch them back then

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 17, 2007 16:39     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That video is/was fairly common, in the trading circuits back then. I ripped my copy of it, and just like the 1902837918723981273891724 others, i gotta cut 'em in chapters and make menus and blah blah blah blah.

The only one i couldn't rip was the Westlands '87 video, cuz for some fucked up reason my LG recorder kept pausing it, displaying a copy protection alert. What the fuck?!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 18, 2007 03:13     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
[QB
The only one i couldn't rip was the Westlands '87 video, cuz for some fucked up reason my LG recorder kept pausing it, displaying a copy protection alert. What the fuck?![/QB]

it was made by the same guy who -for some reason- never wanted to trade out the River Grove, IL 9/12/93 video... he eventually agreed to trade out the Champaign, IL 3/11/90 video if I kept it for myself though...
he recoerded those
he also recorded Streamwood, IL 7/30/96 -the only one that hasnt been circulated yet - but always wanted to keep it private... fukker!

I'm pretty sure that the audio that surfaced some time ago labelled as Snakes last show Chicago 1994 is a video rip from that Thirsty Whale, River Grove (Chicago), IL 9/12/93 set...

oh and btw Skulhead... you have a pm!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan