my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod gear sighting...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod gear sighting...
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 28, 2007 15:45     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once again, Sepultura are still proud Voivod fans! Thanks Paulo...

It would be fun for everybody to post pics of sighted Voivod gear. I think I have a couple more... I'll post 'em later.

|  IP: Logged
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 28, 2007 15:48     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sepultura again. Here's Paulo (again) with the winter gear:

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 28, 2007 18:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 28, 2007 19:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 29, 2007 05:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pepper Keenan = Heavy Groove God

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 29, 2007 08:39     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Pepper Keenan = Heavy Groove God

Agreed. What the heck is going on with COC these days anyway!? They NEED to get Reed Mullen back behind the kit and fire things back up already!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 29, 2007 14:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Agreed. What the heck is going on with COC these days anyway!?

As far as Corrosion of Conformity are concerned, Keenan says he's still recovering from the recording of 2005's In the Arms of God and has no immediate plans to do anything with the band.

"We've had interest from a bunch of labels to do another record, but that last record took a lot out of me," he said. "I want to be more cautious about the next move COC does, if [we do] anything at all."

source: Down's myspace

Doesn't sound very promising at all

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 29, 2007 15:36     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Sepultura again. Here's Paulo (again) with the winter gear:

Heh, that's our national flag right there behind Paulo. The pic was apparently taken on a ferry to Sweden or Estonia...or Finland, who knows? Cool pic (also literally), thanks.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted April 03, 2007 09:12     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
National flag - is that FInland?

Are you into the Leningrad Cowboys?

I am!!!!!!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 12, 2007 07:03     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Finland, and yes, the LG were cool - if not for the music but the look!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 12, 2007 12:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finland, Findland, Findland, it's the country where I'd quite like to be...

Oh and about VV gear sighting, someone less lazy than me could find those pics of

-Bruce Dickinson in a VV shirt
-Lemmy on a bed with a VV shirt
-That Slint guy with a VV shirt
-Fred Fortin's promo pic with a VV shirt
-A VV shirt with a VV shirt.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 12, 2007 12:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, i have me in a VOivod shirt...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 12, 2007 13:17     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 12, 2007 15:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
harharhar

--------------------

String em up

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted April 17, 2007 23:26     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

sighted in my "studio"

Oh, and the strap, still have it, here on my geetar...

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan