my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Should I Be Laughing At This?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I Be Laughing At This?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 27, 2007 02:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Thats the title of the cartoon book, btw. Hunt it down!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 27, 2007 04:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was wrong.

But I did laugh.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 27, 2007 10:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like the same artist who I've seen a few animated series online by, funny stuff!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2007 13:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More please!

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 27, 2007 18:01     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe. That was funny.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 27, 2007 18:09     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't help raising the corners of my mouth...sick, yeah, but fun in some twisted way.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 27, 2007 21:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's more silly than funny, I should clarify.

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 27, 2007 22:52     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Am I the only one here who doesn't find this stuff funny at all?

I think the reason 'some of us' are not that amused is the fact that ANYONE could come up with this crap. (and draw it too, for that matter) There's certainly an element of base humor there, but no artistic integrity, 'real talent' or originality to speak of. I'm sure every one of us has come up with about 4,000 similar jokes over the years. (especially those of us who drink/ drank/ drunk at some point) Seriously, are these actually from a published book?

I feel pretty much the same way regarding about 97% of the 600,000,000 mathcore/ nu 'extreme' metal ::cough:: bands that have popped up in the last few years.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 27, 2007 23:14     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, not funny.

Goats in trees, on the other hand = funny.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 28, 2007 01:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I find the cheapness of artistic integrity and overall tabooness amusing. Call me sick, whatever

It appears to be the same guy that made the "bashing head against keyboard" gif. I thought that was funny too.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 28, 2007 01:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
I feel pretty much the same way regarding about 97% of the 600,000,000 mathcore/ nu 'extreme' metal ::cough:: bands that have popped up in the last few years.

Yeah they can all fuck off for all I care, especially the bands with >3 words in their name

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 28, 2007 01:29     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Yeah they can all fuck off for all I care, especially the bands with >3 words in their name

My thoughts exactly! Speaking of which, is anyone in the Seattle area also planning on seeing "As I push a turd out of my ass in a bathroom stall at the nearest gas station around the corner next to a pawn shop" this coming friday night?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 28, 2007 21:06     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
My thoughts exactly! Speaking of which, is anyone in the Seattle area also planning on seeing "As I push a turd out of my ass in a bathroom stall at the nearest gas station around the corner next to a pawn shop" this coming friday night?

Never heard of 'em.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan