my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod to tour? Rumouring on BlabberMouth...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod to tour? Rumouring on BlabberMouth...
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted March 26, 2007 04:35     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=69345
 |  IP: Logged
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted March 26, 2007 05:30     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BBM is simply quoting the text of Michel's last post on the forum at Voivod.net. And they're a few days late as well.

I quote from Voivod.net:

quote:
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Well, we certainly hope to be able to promote the next album and Katorz live in 2008 but no plans have been laid down yet. Of course, we're not thinking of replacing Piggy. It would be more of a tribute to him type of thing. It's still too early to think about a tour. In fact, I'm preparing myself mentally to hear Piggy's tracks in the headphones in the studio in the fall 2007! But...we do talk about playing live so I'm not surprised that Jason's team is excited about it. The only line that puzzled me was the 'as a guest' part. I would never insult Jason like that.
The newsletter is almost finished, there are LOTS of projects going on in the Voivod camp...

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 26, 2007 11:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, better tour Europe this time.....

Ohhh, please (begging...)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 31, 2007 20:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
we certainly hope to be able to promote the next album and Katorz live in 2008 but no plans have been laid down yet.

I'm hoping for a new "live" album!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted March 31, 2007 22:12     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm hoping for... anything!
anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted March 31, 2007 23:33     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you called? How may I be of service
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted April 01, 2007 01:50     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think is it too soon to think about a tour right now. However, once the next dvd and art book, and next album are delivered, Voivod will have all the strength and support it needs to tour once again and infect the world with their music, "getting by with a little help from their friends"
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted April 01, 2007 21:27     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, do anything!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 02, 2007 13:08     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm hoping Andreas Kisser will join the band on tour as the guest guitar player. We all know he's a huge fan of Voivod and that he can pull it off...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 02, 2007 13:32     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
I'm hoping Andreas Kisser will join the band on tour as the guest guitar player. We all know he's a huge fan of Voivod and that he can pull it off...

word

--------------------

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted April 02, 2007 20:43     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm against it. Sorry.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 02, 2007 22:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking forward to hearing about all these Voivod-camp projects mentioned... Dying to lay my paws on D-V-O-D-2!

Though I wouldn't call it Voivod, a band made up of Snake, Away, Newsted, and Andreas Kisser would certainly be something I would like to hear.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted April 02, 2007 23:53     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

Though I wouldn't call it Voivod, a band made up of Snake, Away, Newsted, and Andreas Kisser would certainly be something I would like to hear.

I dude, totally agree with you on that. A heavy metal super group playing Voivod songs would be perfect!!!.....

Just hope they don't call it "The New Cars" or "Stephen Pearcy's Ratt" or "Queen featuring Paul Rogers" etc..etc...

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted April 03, 2007 09:45     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder what Piggy would want them to do?

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 03, 2007 10:21     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe they could call the touring band Voifraud? Fauxvod? Vod-sans-cochon?

I miss the Piggy.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 03, 2007 10:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Mike:
I wonder what Piggy would want them to do?

He would want them to go to Europe and do a club-tour. right now....

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 03, 2007 13:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if they were all gay, they could call it BOIROD

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 03, 2007 15:16     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They should support The Beatles on their next world tour.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan