my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Katorz demos (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Katorz demos
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 19, 2007 19:38     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted this eons ago, but didn't upload. i've moved house since and just found them. 4 tracks. Now how do i upload??
 |  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 19, 2007 23:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
torrent them ?

Also if they are mp3 files, they are not too large then.. Alot of people dont realize that their isp providers give you a free website/storage with your account. Check your providers homepage and follow the email setup section, some providers give up to 10 email addys per account and 10mb to 100mb storage on each account.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 20, 2007 02:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.sendspace.com

But first put all 4 songs into one zip file.

It's quite simple actually.

OH and THANKS!!!!!! I wanna hear these.

--------------------

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted March 21, 2007 07:41     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am curious to know which songs are on the demo?
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 23, 2007 23:35     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok i'm usless.....
Here's one track http://www.sendspace.com/file/eq9gq3

troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 23, 2007 23:41     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and another http://www.sendspace.com/file/5nj4wj
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 23, 2007 23:56     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x9y0sb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m0gmkp

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 24, 2007 01:46     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah...you have to join in order to download, don't you?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 24, 2007 02:46     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe someone can upload them here for all!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2007 13:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Bah...you have to join in order to download, don't you?

No, what made you think that?

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2007 13:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks troyvod!!! About to listen to these babies right now.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 24, 2007 18:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Troyvod!!!!
AWESOME... TOTALLY AWESOME

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 24, 2007 22:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
No, what made you think that?

Because I was drunk...DUH!!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 26, 2007 08:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG! Is this right? Thanks!
Nanoman
VoivodFan
Member # 622

posted April 03, 2007 22:45     Profile for Nanoman   Email Nanoman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting these tracks!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 04, 2007 11:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Better late than never, thanks a lot Troyvod for providing the tracks and Hex for uploading them!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 04, 2007 16:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, these are really cool. Haven't had much of a chance to give them a proper headphone listen yet, as I've been REALLY busy. Just wanted to say thanks to Troyvod and to Hex for posting them

Troyvod - without revealing too much, how the fuck did you get these?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 04, 2007 17:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Troyvod - without revealing too much, how the fuck did you get these?

I posed the same question before the files were even posted... and came to the ultimate conclusion that troyvod just must be a cool mofo

BTW: much appreciated TV.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 04, 2007 21:24     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Wow, these are really cool. Haven't had much of a chance to give them a proper headphone listen yet, as I've been REALLY busy. Just wanted to say thanks to Troyvod and to Hex for posting them

I'd like to echo this sentiment! Thanks gents, very cool!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted April 06, 2007 13:07     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Troyvod and Hex

This could be the closest we will ever get to hearing these songs played by Voivod "live", a gift to say the least.

Thanks again.

troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted April 07, 2007 08:11     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A close friend of mine toured Voivod several years ago and hept in touch. I've been sitting on the for about 8 months waiting for the album release, then moved house around that time...
On another note... anyone wanna trade Voivod gigs on dvd?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 07, 2007 11:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by troyvod:
anyone wanna trade Voivod gigs on dvd?

I want to trade, i have 3 shows from 87.
Atzmooz, Switzerland
Paris, France (Black and White)
Noord Scharwoude, Holland

all 3 are superb.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted April 09, 2007 04:28     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have this 3:

Voïvod 11.07.1987 - Tuttlingen, Germany
Voïvod 12.03.1996 - St. Louis, Missouri, USA 38´29
Voïvod 28.10.2000 - Milwaukee, USA

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2007 08:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amygdala, i have sent you an e-mail

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 09, 2007 08:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, these demo versions rock way harder than what's on the album! WTF?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan