my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Celtic Frost, London Koko 18th March

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celtic Frost, London Koko 18th March
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted March 14, 2007 14:23     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is anybody going to this one on Sunday?

Reading the press release on CF's website it seems that every other gig in the UK will see a severly curtailed set. The two support acts get 20 minutes each and the two headliners 60 minutes. This is down to either stupid early curfews (9.30 finish!), double booking because there's another show on after or both of these! How ridiculous is that??

Really looking forward to this - it's an early birhday pressie to me, with love from me. Nice

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 14, 2007 16:19     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky you...they apparently won't be hitting Seattle at all this time around when they finally hit the states with Type-O Shit. (Kreator would definitely be better!)

I guess they're only introducing one new tune as well...Morbid Tales!!! Still, that's cooler than dog poop!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 14, 2007 16:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
(Kreator would definitely be better!)

)

WHAT ???

He they played Sorrows of the Moon sunday !!!! Now that's cool dog poop

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 14, 2007 16:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going, & for 20 quid they'd better play the full set!!

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 15, 2007 06:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These fucking shit early curfews! Either its a conspiricy against metal, or the bloated greedy paddy corporation that is Mean Kiddie-Fiddler wants to accomidate more under 12s at shows.

Well anyway chaps - have a jolly good time at CF! Afraid I got things I gotta do right now, and anyhoo I saw them last year.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 15, 2007 07:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gonna play this one by ear. Hopefully it won't sell out so I can grab a ticket on the door.
St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted March 15, 2007 08:51     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Lucky you...they apparently won't be hitting Seattle at all this time around when they finally hit the states with Type-O Shit. (Kreator would definitely be better!)

I guess they're only introducing one new tune as well...Morbid Tales!!! Still, that's cooler than dog poop!!!

Yeah man, no Seattle show. That sucks. So, looks like X-D and me are going to fly over to Minneapolis April 10th to meet up with Zane (The other CF webmaster) and hang-out with CF. We webmasters have never met in person since we started CF.com back in '97! So it will be a cool trip.

-St. Mike
celticfrost.com

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 15, 2007 13:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
[QUOTE]WHAT ???they played Sorrows of the Moon sunday !!!! Now that's cool dog poop

I meant it would be better to see Kreator as opposed to seeing Type-O shit.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 15, 2007 13:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Mike:
Yeah man, no Seattle show. That sucks. So, looks like X-D and me are going to fly over to Minneapolis April 10th to meet up with Zane (The other CF webmaster) and hang-out with CF. We webmasters have never met in person since we started CF.com back in '97! So it will be a cool trip.

-St. Mike

celticfrost.com

Give me a jingle...we need to talk. (or I'll give you a ring, but not a "diamond one")

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted March 15, 2007 13:43     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you lucky... enjoy

March 22, 2007 Madrid, Spain tickets YES
work YES

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan