my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Never seen 80s pics of Voïvod... NOW ONLINE! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Never seen 80s pics of Voïvod... NOW ONLINE!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 16, 2007 05:08     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It loads fine on my mac at home. Guess it was just down to my work firewall crap.

Anyway, nice work Ron. Some classics in there - I might need prints!

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 16, 2007 07:50     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Ron for all this stuff, even though I haven't seen it yet.

I can't look at them either, because I'm at work and I'm not allowed to download anything, not even some Flash thingy. I hate Flash btw. And I hate sites that say "This site is better viewed with this and that". You don't see on books "This book is better viewed with a 60 watts General Electric light bulb" do you?

Anyway, enough ranting. I should be working, you know!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 16, 2007 08:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Oh, Ron, why? Shockwave? But Shockwave is not available for Linux. So I can't watch this from my home machine.

WIth all respect man, I'm sure there's a Windows machine that you can use somewhere close to where you live. Let's not complain about nothing.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted March 16, 2007 10:18     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People,

I did this thing on Adobe Lightroom and I choose to do it in Flash 'cause the damn thing would have been too heavy.

It's already heavy cause the side of the photos. I choose to display them in a big format.

Thanks,

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 16, 2007 14:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Mc Gregor:
People,

I did this thing on Adobe Lightroom and I choose to do it in Flash 'cause the damn thing would have been too heavy.

It's already heavy cause the side of the photos. I choose to display them in a big format.

Thanks,

Aren't we just a bunch of annoying little spoiled kids?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 18, 2007 03:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All of you sound like a bunch of computer fags...I mean "geeks"....whoops, my bad.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 19, 2007 08:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Ron, nice job. Very much appreciated here!!

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 19, 2007 14:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2+2 = the fab 4

Cool pics man, Thanks.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan