my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy birthday

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 04, 2007 14:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To The Squire! Say YES to Yes

And Newsted

.....and me

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 04, 2007 14:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to y'all

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 04, 2007 15:06     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day to everyone. I'll drink one for you. Or maybe more than one...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 04, 2007 18:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Nuc! I can drink now so I will have a Beck's on your behalf Happy Birthday!!!
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted March 04, 2007 19:07     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B'day Newc and Newsted!

Just gone midnight here, which means strictly speaking my wishes are late, but the time zone is helping me

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2007 19:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hope all three of you have a good one.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 04, 2007 21:39     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy vaginal freedom day to all of you.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 05, 2007 09:23     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You talkin about Chris Squire, my favorite bass player? Then happy birthday to whoever has a birthday!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 05, 2007 10:03     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"vaginal freedom day?" ew! I don't know about that one dude! It's my momsy!
Happy Safe Journey Around The Sun Day to all!
Glad Billy Squire is still alive!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 05, 2007 10:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Chompin' Birthday newclear whatever.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2007 12:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy late birthdays

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 09, 2007 15:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone. The big 33. Woo-hoo!

My real celebration begins tonight with DOWN, got backstage passes and everything, gonna be cool to say Hi to Pepper and meet Bower for the first time. To hell with Anselmo LOL

Oh yeah Rex be cool too...

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 09, 2007 22:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday buddy.....I'm right behind you..will also be 33 soon! Damn, thats scary.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 10, 2007 06:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thinnk I remember being 33!!! Many years ago. Hope ya had a kick ass B-day. I also hope Phil wasn't to "junked-up" for the show, but then again, I've always wanted Pepper to be the lead singer of that band, so maybe it would be a good thing if Anselblow couldn't make it.

--------------------

yawn

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted March 10, 2007 07:06     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Happy Birthday buddy.....I'm right behind you..will also be 33 soon! Damn, thats scary.

So, what should we soon-to-be-35s do, if it's so scary to be 33???

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 10, 2007 08:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrider:

He, i will be 40 in August... or...
At the moment i feel like 65, so it can't be that bad...

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted March 10, 2007 08:39     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
He, i will be 40 in August... or...
At the moment i feel like 65, so it can't be that bad...

You're only as old as you feel, so Paul, just get rid of whatever it is that's dragging you down (I've been there, I know the feeling). Actual date of birth is irrelevant.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 10, 2007 08:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You're only as old as you feel, so Paul, just get rid of whatever it is that's dragging you down (I've been there, I know the feeling). Actual date of birth is irrelevant.

Yeah i know, just to damn hard work, 2 little kids, too late in bed every day, sometimes too much booz. But i quit smoking some months ago and that feels not bad.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 10, 2007 09:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Well you should go ahead and start digging the hole.... Wow...35, you're right at your peak. Uhmmmmmmmmm....

40? Now that is mind-blowing!

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted March 10, 2007 18:49     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Well you should go ahead and start digging the hole.... Wow...35, you're right at your peak. Uhmmmmmmmmm....

Right, got the shovel, where do I begin? Or should I actually wait until my b'day?

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 10, 2007 19:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm 41 but feel damn young, thanks to music, and great girlfriend, and my father's genes that that will never let me act my age. I don't drink or smoke, so I'm sure that's a huge help... I do miss getting high every now and then... been too long since I've had that good feelin'.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 10, 2007 20:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys!! Yeah age is stupid, a number, "Wow, I've been out of my mother this long"

Anyways, the Down show was fucking KICKIN! Kick-in. And no it wasn't because of all the brownies I ate either haha...Anyways none of them are strung out on dope anymore, Bower and Phil are clean as can be. Hell, even Kirk Windstein looks like he lost 40 pounds or so, they all were in really good shape. They are serious about this project, the new album is pretty much all written and demoed, some people I know got to hear some of the demo and said it is more of a return to the first album, but with big time playing like on the second.

Bower has gotten so much better at drums, even though he never really was a slouch to begin with.

ANYWAYS I met all of them, hell even Phil, and he was cool as can be. He showed us his Morbid Tales tat on his back. He's a HUGE CF fan. I didn't really talk to him though. I'm not a groupie like some of these crazy Pantera fans that worship every word he says. And since he isn't on downers/heroin anymore he doesn't say stupid shit between songs. I was shocked haha. He's actually fuckin normal now.

So back to the show....They played for an hour and 40 minutes and played one new song called "I Scream". It was really Sabbathy. This new album is going to blow everyone away. Even if you don't like Down or even know what they sound like, it is gonna fuckin appeal to anyone that likes really good music. Bottum line. These people are on top of their game. A lot of people don't realize how great a bass player Rex is either.

So enough of my rant, here are a couple pics my buddy took with his bad-ass camera. And the old guy is Terry Date (some producer )

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 11, 2007 13:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!!!! It's good to hear Phil and Rex are cleaned up. I'm now looking forward to hearing the new album, sounds like it's going to be great.... although I'd still rather hear Pepper singing... Phil can be damn good when he wants.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan