my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Police at the Whisky A Go Go

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Police at the Whisky A Go Go
slaydesays
VoivodFan
Member # 911

posted February 18, 2007 01:03     Profile for slaydesays   Email slaydesays     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first record I ever bought was Synchronicity and I still love this band. Yeah, Sting is an egomaniac, but I have always thought that Stewart and Andy were some of the most underrated musicians in rock music. Too bad I am a poor college student and won't be able to see them this summer (I hope they film the tour and put it out on dvd)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-lVcl91hwIo

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 18, 2007 08:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is an interview with the band in the first issue of Revolver which came out about 2 years ago. I remember it fondly because throughout the entire session Copeland makes fun of Sting...extremely funny! If I can find it I'll post it...one of the best 'rock' interviews I've ever read.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 18, 2007 13:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slaydesays:
(I hope they film the tour and put it out on dvd)

Thats extremely likely, because they're going to milk this like its the only cow in a town full of hungry babies.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan