my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Valentines Day! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 15, 2007 23:08     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lovely puke shot.

If I can get the USB working on this thing, I'll post pics of the bloody mess right outside my apartment yesterday. Yes, my building experienced its own version of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre last night... (see PMS thread for details)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 16, 2007 01:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Lovely puke shot.

If I can get the USB working on this thing, I'll post pics of the bloody mess right outside my apartment yesterday. Yes, my building experienced its own version of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre last night... (see PMS thread for details)

Do that!!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 18, 2007 13:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this romantic sappy metal head had the most incredible Valentine's Day ever, with his amazing girlfriend. but i still love y'all too

--------------------

yawn

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 19, 2007 07:26     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ay caramba!

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 19, 2007 08:06     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brilliant.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 20, 2007 16:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.valencemedia.com/ftc/rr.gif

Cthon: you guys.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 21, 2007 06:20     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you guys trying to get on our good Cthon's nerves by posting naughty images all the time?

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 21, 2007 07:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon does sterling work. I could quite easily get sacked if dodgy stuff pops up on my screen.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 21, 2007 19:07     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Cthon does sterling work. I could quite easily get sacked if dodgy stuff pops up on my screen.

pretty much why i do it (for you vvf-ers at work). i mean, i love tits and pr0n as much as the next ostensibly heterosexual guy, tho.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 21, 2007 22:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
pretty much why i do it (for you vvf-ers at work). i mean, i love tits and pr0n as much as the next ostensibly heterosexual guy, tho.

Where are the fuckin pics?

Haha sorry....

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 22, 2007 02:38     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obviously you guys aren't "Family Guy" fans then...and why the hell are you on Voivodfan at work for? Man, I want that fucking job! Oops, I said "fucking", might want to censor that as well.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 22, 2007 03:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Obviously you guys aren't "Family Guy" fans then...and why the hell are you on Voivodfan at work for? Man, I want that fucking job! Oops, I said "fucking", might want to censor that as well.

I love Family Guy. I just didn't click your link.

All hail PETORIA!!!!

...where the hell is that CF show.....

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 22, 2007 04:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, gay fellows can enjoy tits and prawn just as much as the next guy! They are (generally) astheticaly pleasing and provide feelings of comfort and safety.

I think I might have been the son of a plantation owner in a previous life 'cause right now I've got a hella thing for fat black ones.

Why am I on VVF at work? Because I can.

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 22, 2007 06:52     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Why am I on VVF at work? Because I can.

I agree that Cthon is doing an excellent job. And I'm on VVF at work because I work from home. And I can, and sometimes do, work in my knickers in the summer

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 22, 2007 07:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are deliberatly baiting Mez and I claim my $1!

Do carry on.

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 22, 2007 07:47     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Do carry on.

LOL! No I'm not baiting anyone... it's the truth, albeit wishful thinking now that we're in the middle of winter, even with a brand new central heating system.

$1? What for?

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 22, 2007 09:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sweets

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 22, 2007 09:54     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you bet for sweets money? C'mon, what was your bet with Mez?

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 22, 2007 12:38     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh theres no bet with Mez, lady. There is no Bookie in the world that'd take odds on the kind of things he does.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 22, 2007 14:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Is that for finding yer penis?? Hehehe

--------------------

String em up

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 22, 2007 15:56     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh theres no bet with Mez, lady. There is no Bookie in the world that'd take odds on the kind of things he does.

Sounds interesting.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 22, 2007 17:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this thread started slow, but is definitely goin' places.

(thanks for the good words, HellRider)

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 23, 2007 04:17     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Is that for finding yer penis?? Hehehe

Ideally I'd like to find it between two big fat black soaped up titties. But if that only costs me a dollar I'd prob'ly best not, hey?

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 23, 2007 06:46     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Ideally I'd like to find it between two big fat black soaped up titties. But if that only costs me a dollar I'd prob'ly best not, hey?

this reminds me of the time i visited the Great East Texas Chicken Ranch (strip bar and steak house) and met the dancer, "Cocoa".

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 23, 2007 06:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or was it "Chocolate"? too many brews in the last decade...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan