my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Valentines Day! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 14, 2007 04:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Because, you know, a guy can give another guy valentines greetings and its not... its just like, internet stuff yeah?

I love you all.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 14, 2007 05:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gleichweils !!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 14, 2007 06:38     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, how sweet of you guys. Thanks and the same to you. I'll be spending the evening with Barry the Bass Guitar.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 14, 2007 07:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
back at you ekh. erm, sorry i'm not a guy.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted February 14, 2007 09:50     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love you guys too.
And i really really like you gals too but not in a you know kinda way so don't get any ideas.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 14, 2007 10:12     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aw maaaaan

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 14, 2007 10:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That just ruined my valentines day hopes...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 14, 2007 11:34     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck this phony greeting card psuedo-christian "holiday". Bah!

I Don't Believe In Love

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 14, 2007 13:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone, have a great day, it's overrated anyways

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 14, 2007 19:02     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This day sucked just like any other day. Still I love you all.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 14, 2007 19:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hugs and Kisses...especially to Hellrider...my new favorite Voivodfan....
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 14, 2007 19:29     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Oooh! And you're so cute Mez! (By the way, I think Luna will retch if she sees us flirting like this - she has already complained once)

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 14, 2007 19:41     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrider:
Oooh! And you're so cute Mez! (By the way, I think Luna will retch if she sees us flirting like this - she has already complained once)

our own little Forgotten in Space Love Triangle? awesome.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 14, 2007 21:59     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy St-valentines day !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 15, 2007 04:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrider:
Oooh! And you're so cute Mez!

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 15, 2007 06:21     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't be jealous Emlyn, you're a cutie as well.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 15, 2007 06:47     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh it's not that, luv. I'm just trying to square the circle of someone refering to our Mez as 'cute'.

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 15, 2007 07:14     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Over to you Mez

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 15, 2007 08:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's the beauty of an internet relationship...she doesn't know about my club foot.
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 15, 2007 08:32     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys crack me up. You really do.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 15, 2007 09:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
she doesn't know about my club foot.

Is that what you call it now?

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 15, 2007 11:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

WHAT?!?! There was a time when you were willing to fight at sundown for me, Mez.....where's Kula when I need him Guess I'm just old news now!

(I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband.... )

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 15, 2007 15:45     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Is that what you call it now?

Ooo er, vicar...

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 15, 2007 18:08     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im assuming Luna was the one who wore the diaper on her trip to see Mez (but i could be wrong)...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 15, 2007 18:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
im assuming Luna was the one who wore the diaper on her trip to see Mez (but i could be wrong)...

haha...fuck. That was good cthong.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan