my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who's the Boss?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's the Boss?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 02, 2007 11:20     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 02, 2007 13:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 02, 2007 16:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit that's funny!

Btw, mods: we need the lol smilie.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 03, 2007 01:35     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Terrifying

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2007 03:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw him and his band in Munich with White Zombie as opener, that must have been around 1992. White Zombie i liked much more back then, although the crowd seemed to think otherwise.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 03, 2007 08:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy smokes, you're telling me that pic is real? I thought that was just photoshop........
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2007 19:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is FUNNY.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 05, 2007 03:13     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once you get passed the obvious humor (which is perfect), you have to deal with the fact that Danzig really wears fishnet shirts. Now that's fucking hilarious!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 05, 2007 10:04     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Once you get passed the obvious humor (which is perfect), you have to deal with the fact that Danzig really wears fishnet shirts. Now that's fucking hilarious!

Fishnet shirts AND superhero gloves with fins on the sides!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 05, 2007 21:40     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's the G.A.G. (Gay Aquaman Goth)!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan