my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Photo of the day (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Author Topic: Photo of the day
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 29, 2007 03:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Send your photo of the day. Just for fun.

Granny of Puppets:

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 29, 2007 09:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Frozen waterfall near a power station in Oslo that a guy I know from another board took the other day

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 29, 2007 09:34     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thankfully, that old lady's holding MOP, NOT St Angry Shit - that would have been outrageous.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 29, 2007 20:11     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pic of the Year! Me and Hyperneice!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2007 07:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROBERT TRUJILLO! Hey man wassup! (Sorry couldn't resist. Very cute, though!)

And now, move over Blower Bass, this is the... uh, the... well... the Whatever Bass!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 30, 2007 08:57     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Very cute, though!

Yeah, I've had friends tell me how cute my bro is! Speaking of open minds.....

Okay, I'll contribute to the topic:

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 30, 2007 09:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 30, 2007 09:30     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right, let's go MIGHTY CHEESY! Can't beat this - pretending to play bass in your living room for the benefit of your drunken friends. It's the most recent photo I have of myself, taken last August.

(er, how do you activate HTML on this board? Only works as a link.)

http://www.sb1uk.plus.com/Sylvia/Sylvia-being-really-cheesy-with-bass.JPG

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 30, 2007 12:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Frozen waterfall near a power station in Oslo that a guy I know from another board took the other day

Hello album cover! heh heh.

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 30, 2007 12:31     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cover or not, it's a beautiful photo.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 30, 2007 14:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a pretty one of me that didn't get used on the website..

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 30, 2007 15:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

Now THATS a fuckin' prog-rock album cover!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 30, 2007 16:09     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the water bottle

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 30, 2007 18:58     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Here's a pretty one of me that didn't get used on the website..

I'm jealous of your accessories. *rummages through the leather-and-PVC section of her wardrobe and decides it needs updating*

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 31, 2007 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Hello album cover! heh heh.

Ad a red filter on that pic and you get a typical Florida death metal album cover.

The same in grainy black & white: black metal cover.

Ad a blue filter: technical power metal.

Pink filter: frozen Bepto-Bismol.

Needless to say this photo is gr1m and fr0stb1tt3n.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 16, 2007 10:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Jesus Akerfeldt:

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 16, 2007 12:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 16, 2007 21:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:

Jesus Akerfeldt:

GASP!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 17, 2007 08:30     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a "photo" but this drawing from my friend has a lot to do with a photo!

null

Guys and gals who play hockey are straight, right?
It's only a drawing...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 17, 2007 10:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Tattooed Love Boys

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 17, 2007 10:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pic taken from when Meg and i went hiking in Idaho. Craters of the moon i think it's called:

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 17, 2007 11:10     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Superb!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 17, 2007 16:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrider:
Right, let's go MIGHTY CHEESY! Can't beat this - pretending to play bass in your living room for the benefit of your drunken friends. It's the most recent photo I have of myself, taken last August.

(er, how do you activate HTML on this board? Only works as a link.)

http://www.sb1uk.plus.com/Sylvia/Sylvia-being-really-cheesy-with-bass.JPG

A lefty huh

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 17, 2007 16:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted February 17, 2007 16:30     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
A lefty huh

Er, yes... good or bad in your book?

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan