my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Man on the street quiz

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man on the street quiz
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 17, 2007 09:27     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is funny as hell. Btw, don't even bother to flame me for posting this. I'm just sharing the laughs.
http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gSfSsCpR/Why_People_Believe_Americans_Are_Stupid

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 17, 2007 12:34     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hilarious, utterly incredible to see that there are people so stupendously dumb that they'd support a war against a country they never heard of. The Americans on this board must be so embarrassed to watch that.

Worst thing is the UK is heading the same way, if anybody's seen Celebrity Big Brother we have Jade Goody to hold the side down

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2007 13:47     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I don't have a TV, but from what I've seen in the papers the last couple of days, the kind of people who are considered celebrities over here really aren't doing us any favours.

And I thought my geography was bad.. that clip is just priceless!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2007 15:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True, but is ignorance & stupidity encouraged & rewarded in other countries as much as it seems to be over here?

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 17, 2007 15:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We're #1 !

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2007 16:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheheheheheh!!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 17, 2007 17:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the land of the free and STUPID!!! Our President probably couldn't answer most of those questions corectly. And he probably would invade a country that doesn't exist.

I'm proud to be an American just not proud of a lot of the idiots that live here, and many of them that run our country.

thanks for the laughs

--------------------

yawn

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 17, 2007 18:26     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep every country has its collection of 'Borat' types - it's just the USA has one in power And it is fair to say that the clip is biased to show the stupidity. Would have been interesting to know what they really found...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted January 17, 2007 19:31     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so proud. I think I'll go read a book now...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 18, 2007 09:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its funny how one question is asked and then the response are cut between people, without the questions being asked again... but there is no defending the dumb fucks interviewed.

Australia is always a few years behind for some reason, trying all late and shit to jump on the bash americans to boost ratings bandwagon thingy.

Would he have interviewed me ? i dont think so.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 18, 2007 11:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck the U.S.A. *moshes*
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 18, 2007 17:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross wrote: ..."showing to the world our slightly above average/raised intellect ? (well most posters anyway) LOL!"

proof and point, the incredibly brilliant and intellectual post by Black Cloud on figure skating

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan