my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Drvive safely

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drvive safely
L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted January 03, 2007 08:01     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My best friend from the last 30 years died in a car accident yesterday morning. He had a lost of control due to the mad condition of weather and speed.

Please, drive safely and keep yourself alive.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 03, 2007 08:13     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by L'Heavy:
My best friend from the last 30 years died in a car accident yesterday morning. He had a lost of control due to the mad condition of weather and speed.

Please, drive safely and keep yourself alive.

thank you very much, i have to drive 640 km coming two days and weather isn't too good here also. Sorry to hear about your best friend.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 03, 2007 08:18     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And don't drive drunk, goddammit!

Sorry about your friend, l'Heavy.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 03, 2007 09:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, horrible news L'Heavy...my best to you.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 03, 2007 12:15     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's terrible.

I see people everyday risking their lives for one more car length in traffic, or trying to beat a stop light (California drivers...). Just slow down, pay attention and stay alive.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 03, 2007 14:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My condolences, L'Heavy.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 03, 2007 16:48     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad to hear 'bout your friend L'Heavy. Here in The Netherlands many people drive like complete morons. I always fear for my life when bicycling to my work.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 03, 2007 16:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, that's bad news. Sorry to hear that L'Heavy, my condolences also.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2007 18:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to here about your friend ... my sympathy to you

I'll never forget being awaken by police knocking on our door with my wife's parents to be told that my wifes brother, Chuck, had died in a car crash along with his dog. Alcohol was involved and luckily it was only him and his dog who lost their live and no innocent people were involved. Chuck was a great guy and I know we would have done a lot of stuff together if he was still living (even with being divorced from his sister now). He had the same cool taste in music as I do and we would have gone to a lot shows together had he not been stupid and drove drunk, It still tears me up when I think about it.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 03, 2007 18:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very sorry to hear this! My condolences....
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted January 03, 2007 19:36     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mes condoléances...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 03, 2007 20:29     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sad news l'heavy. sorry for your loss. stay strong man.
losing friends or family to drunk driving is the worst, and i've lost a few friends that way.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted January 07, 2007 13:11     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx to all of you for your good words and your support. I wish the best for you in your life in the future and a lot of good music.

Speed kills...
Stay relax and alive

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 07, 2007 14:23     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that L'Heavy (latecomer - I only just saw this thread).

The message has to be Don't drive too fast, or under the influence, and don't believe you can defeat the weather. Other road users are also at risk from the recklessness of one person.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted January 08, 2007 23:57     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You say thruth Hellrider. The first reason why my best friend died last week is speed and only speed. He had always drove his car too fast and always live all his life at 200 miles/hour.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan