my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 2007 here already

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2007 here already
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2006 18:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, mofo's.

You'll have to wait for another 5,5 hours. But then again 2006 is over for me and not fur.u

Have a rocking 2007. Lot's of Voivod and be good to another.

MMMMmmm. beer, gotta go......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 31, 2006 19:05     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes. We are one year ahead of all those Americans, Hell we even have a small lead over canuda if i'm not mistaken.

Time for bed

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2006 19:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just read this:
"Have Health, friends, good sex and understanding affection"
Sounds a-ok to me.
...still 7 hrs to go!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 31, 2006 20:21     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been 2007 for 2 damn hours already here. Beer still tastes the same. Some things better never change.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 01, 2007 22:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well my girlfriend gave me her sore throat and runny nose before 06 ended and we just stayed in, watched UNDERWOLD EVOLUTIONS and were asleep by 11:30. Now it's 07, we slept for 12 freakin hours, and it rained like a bitch all day while we returned some crap she got for Xmas and shopped a bit before coming back to my house to chill out. Watch Pitch Black and then I felt like I was getting skull fucked from a sinus headache and went to lie down for a while. Just dropped her off at her house, and I will hopefully wake up and go to work tomorrow feeling better. Not a great way to start a new year, but then again, it's just another damn day as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------

yawn

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted January 01, 2007 23:46     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year to everybody in this site and a lot of good music and fun for all of you.
L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted January 01, 2007 23:47     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smoke a big fatty and drink boots to all the beer drinkers and hellraisers.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 02, 2007 14:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw, one was just discussing drinking champagne out of ones boots the other day. A bit offputting not knowing who's been trying 'em on in the shop before you though. Bleh.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan