my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Exclusive! Yngwie Press Conference

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exclusive! Yngwie Press Conference
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 21, 2006 08:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is gold! One of rock's legends speaks to the press. Finally gets down to the bottom of why he is really not a complete insufferable ass. Enjoy:

http://nettitv.mtv3.fi/uutiset/index.shtml/uutiset/uutiset/lisamateriaali?89209#89209

|  IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 21, 2006 10:58     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't watch the whole thing although I might later on when I get home.

A good friend of mine worked at a studio in Atlanta in the early nineties and was lucky enough to be there for many big name recording sessions. One of them was Yngwie. He told me that Yngwie was the nicest rock star who had recorded there, and that he talked with him for hours. He had tons of 80's Hollywood Blvd stories (wrecking a Ferrari kinda stuff) and had a great, albeit very dry, sense of humor.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 22, 2006 07:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fantastic! And Loooooooooooooooooooong!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 23, 2006 00:06     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Fantastic! And Loooooooooooooooooooong!

awwww shucks. thanx EKH!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan