my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Merry Christmas and a happy new Year !! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and a happy new Year !!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 20, 2006 06:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello everybody. Let me be the first to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas and a happy New year. Be sure to have lots of fun and booozzz. Carefull with firecrackers and all.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 20, 2006 08:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
booozzz.

Hmm, gotta do a little list of things I'll need:

- White Vermouth (for martinis)
- Amarula (yum)
- Vodka (I use this to make White Russians, bottle is almost empty)
- Kahlua (see vodka)
- Rhum (my wife finished the bottle to make
chocolate truffles, yum)
- an extra gin bottle (you never have to many gin)...

Anyway, best wishes to everybody! Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year! 2007 is going to be a very Voivod year! I wish you health, most of all. We all need that!

Also, how do you guys celebrate chrismas? I'm curious, since we have lots of people from around the world on this forum...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 20, 2006 08:13     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will take the train home to mom.
There i will end up getting pissed off at my sister after about 2 hours.
We will eat many meatballs.
I will also be bored silly after 3 days in my hometown.
I will not eat meatballs when i get back to where i live now.

Merry Christmas everybody

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 20, 2006 09:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhhh....thanks for the happy holiday wishes.
Nothing terribly special here. The ususal>
Go to Great Aunt's house, eat lots of good food.
Go to Grandma's house, eat more food.
Sit around feeling fat, sick yet happy.
But...I get to do more of this on Christmas:

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 20, 2006 17:12     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got your presents early this year Luna...holding a baby can make one forget all the crap in the world completely for a while.

I'm going to follow Luna's way, except all the relatives are coming to our house, not the other way round. Nothing beats gorging yourself and then eating some more...and feeling good about it

Hey Vroooommmeister, bandits at six! (hint hint) Have a very cool Christmas - and that also applies to every soul on the VVF!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted December 20, 2006 17:50     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry X-mas friends.
We have been hit with a wicked windstorm here in Seattle and have been living in the dark for close to a week. Our power finally went back on close to a week later! Talk about a cold week, man!

I wanna thank XD for the firewood he gave to my family. You are our Santa for us this year brother. Thank you sir.

St. Mike, Aya & Saya Bean

:-)

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted December 20, 2006 21:46     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best to all!

We got a new Voivod this year, and a new Celtic Frost, what could we expect under the tree? I was hoping for a new RAVEN album, but it doesn't look like that's happening just yet...

The usual,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 20, 2006 22:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy holidaze to everyone. No matter how you choose to spend it, celebrate it, or worship it, have fun and be safe... I'll expect everyone to still be here and healthy when 2007 hits.

Of course our European Voivodians will get to the new year before us slow people in the states, so if anything happens that we should know about please tell us before it makes it's way across the ocean.

I'll be running the Gallery on Xmas Eve, then heading straight to my Dad's (about 3+ hour drive with metal to keep me company and awake). My brother's daughter, and sister's 2 sons ans one daughter will be there hoping santa brings them a lot of crap. That's why I enjoy going there... to watch the little ones go crazy opening gifts on Xmas and not having enough of an attention span to play with any of the dozens of toys they received for more than 35 seconds.

I'll have to leave right after Xmas dinner to get back home so I can open the gallery on the 26th. I barely get to spend 24 hours with them but it's better than nothing.

peace & music

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 21, 2006 02:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

Of course our European Voivodians will get to the new year before us slow people in the states, so if anything happens that we should know about please tell us before it makes it's way across the ocean.

Schroeder, bet i will visit this site within the hour to make sure i had a good one.... Strange phenomenan actually..

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 21, 2006 07:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Of course our European Voivodians will get to the new year before us slow people in the states

Hey, I thought the slow people were on the other side of the Atlantic!

(yeah, I'm looking your way, Vroooooom and Aaaaangelrat! Have a doomy x-mas, guys!)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 21, 2006 15:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a good one everybody!

--------------------

String em up

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 21, 2006 16:02     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since I personally think christmas is a farce, and don't celebrate the roman calendars new years either, I'd like to wish everyone here a HAPPY FESTIVUS.

After the erecting of the Festivus Pole, we can commence the Airing of the Grievances and then move on to the Feats of Strength.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 21, 2006 16:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Hey, I thought the slow people were on the other side of the Atlantic!

well apparently we don't even exist, since we're not the states and we're not on the other side of the atlantic. hmmpf.

oh yeah, happy holidaze folks.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 21, 2006 17:33     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Christmassacre (fuck X-Mas) and a splendid new year to all of ya! May yer holydaze be as drunk as mine! And one special salute to all Canadians here!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2006 18:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm certainly NOT into the whole religious thing of Xmas, but it's a good reason to give and get stuff, and to spend a little bit of time with the family. If I ever desided to willingly worship a God, I'm picking either the Greek or Roman Gods... they were cool as fuck and there are so many of them that specialize in different areas. This make more sense to me than 1 God that's a jack of all trades.

Screw it, I'll remain the fun atheist (or agnostic) that I am now, and still give out gifts

--------------------

yawn

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted December 22, 2006 07:20     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holydays to everyone!!!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 22, 2006 14:31     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have had the worst fuckin' year of my life and I'm well aware 2006 ain't over yet, so fuck christmas!

That said, I wish everyone here a happy one and a better 2007. Mean that.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 23, 2006 00:27     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
feliz navidad, (strum, strum) feliz navidad, (more strumming) please drop your top. so we can watch your chee-chees flop! (sung of course to that Jose Feliciano tune)

warm, fuzzy thoughts & feelies to all, and to all a good hangover.
(Oh, there she goes. it/s little miss hyperbaby screaming for more of my loud guitar) widdle-wee!

er, happy festivus and kwanza and all dat homies. keep it safe and keep it real.
2007 better b dynomite for us all!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 23, 2006 17:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd also like to wish a merry christmas and a happy new year to all you crazy fuckers! 2006 rocked, didnt it? Brace yourself for 2007!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted December 24, 2006 03:33     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
20006 gave us a new Voivod record, and that's good enough for me!.

"Learn the sacred words of Praise Hail Satan.....Satan.....Satan...."

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted December 24, 2006 08:07     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second Skulhead and I can't wait for 2007.
It's gonna be a great Voïvod year.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2006 14:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy holidays to all of my friends here!!!

(ah hell, and everyone else too )

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 25, 2006 00:43     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to you all! (or maybe it's the other way around ... whatever)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 25, 2006 10:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm certainly NOT into the whole religious thing of Xmas, but it's a good reason to give and get stuff, and to spend a little bit of time with the family.

That's exactly how I feel too, and I'm wondering when the right time will come to tell my boy that there is no God, and that only death is real.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 25, 2006 15:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
That's exactly how I feel too, and I'm wondering when the right time will come to tell my boy that there is no God, and that only death is real.

Tell him after he realizes that you aren't god

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan