my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bus Lane Peril!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bus Lane Peril!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 12, 2006 07:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Manchester's Bus Lane Peril!

This is what happens if you try driving in a bus lane in Manchester.

Pure Genius used to cover this tune, btw. We incorporated umbrellas into the dance routine.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted December 12, 2006 07:51     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh shit.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 12, 2006 15:27     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hereby declare the three devastatingly bright individuals behind the wheel new Darwin Prize holders. The person in the second clip also receives a honorary mention for bravely trying to kill as many toddlers as possible in one fell swoop.

Now that I got started, I might as well give the coveted Darwin Prize to about 50% of all drivers in my town too...fucking twats. Luckily, I have been blessed with the uncanny ability of perfect driving Thanks for the laughs Em!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2006 17:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never seen anything like that. We certainly don't have things like that in the states (at least nowhere I've been). Do the bus drivers have some device that lowers those cylinders. I'll make sure I never drive behind a bus if I'm ever in Europe. I'm wondering if these people that ran into the cylinders were tourists who didn't know any better and had no idea these things were in the road. If they aren't tourists and are locals, than DAMN are they stupid!!!! Fun to watch

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 12, 2006 19:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Class!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 15, 2006 10:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Do the bus drivers have some device that lowers those cylinders.

Yes they have. We have such a thing in my own hometown. These are very common on Holland. They just keep you from driving through that buslane. Here it happens on occasion that people take a chance by driving through. They never manage. Stupids.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 15, 2006 11:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was laughing until I saw the woman rush to get her baby out....damn, it looked as if they were all trying to make it through quickly....as if they knew about the cylinders!

Then I read this yesterday....maybe they were Libras

http://www.insurancehotline.com/a10.html

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan