my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Snake interview on Télé-Québec

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snake interview on Télé-Québec
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted December 05, 2006 22:20     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Gang!
Long time I haven't post

HERE'S an interview with Snake as seem on "méchant Contraste" a TV show on Télé-Québec channel.
If you lived in Quebec, the next air time are Thursday, Dec. 7 @ 23:30 and Saturday, Dec. 9 @ 15:30

-> In that interview, we learn that "the artist know as Prince" already went in the Voivod's studio when they recorded in LA!

enjoy!

Finally, a rare cool one of Piggy:

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 05, 2006 23:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's like the French has a different word for everyone of ours I wish I woulda had enough sense to stay more than one year in my French class way back in Jr High School... stupeed amerikan.
Thanks for the cool photo of the legend.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 06, 2006 13:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On BBM today:

VOIVOD Frontman Interviewed On French-Canadian TV: Video Available - Dec. 6, 2006

A French-language interview with VOIVOD frontman Denis "Snake" Belanger which aired on the "Méchant Contraste!" program on the Canadian national television Télé-Québec is available for viewing at

this location.

This winter VOIVOD will begin pre-production on the follow-up to their 2006 album, "Katorz", according to MTV.com. They also created a video for the "Katorz" track "The Getaway" by editing together footage from the album's recording session and the band's 2003 U.S. tour. Currently, the band is working on a clip for "Polaroids" and will follow with a video for "The X-Stream". VOIVOD is also finalizing plans to re-release their early back catalog in 2007 on The End Records. Drummer Michel "Away" Langevin said the band will start with 1986's "Rrröööaaarrr", the following year's "Killing Technology" and '88's "Dimension Hatröss". He said each LP will be remastered and upped with a bonus DVD.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan