my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » And this without the banana...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And this without the banana...
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted December 05, 2006 09:35     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
click
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 05, 2006 18:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK!!!!
I'm glad I'm not a Velvet Underground collector
Insane prices, but definitley a big part of music history.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 05, 2006 19:58     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
ARGUABLY THE RAREST & MOST IMPORTANT ROCK 'N' ROLL AND POP-ART ARTIFACT IN THE WORLD

This might be true, if the music itself weren't a bunch of bland, ostentatious, ridiculously overrated crap-ola.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted December 06, 2006 04:43     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
This might be true, if the music itself weren't a bunch of bland, ostentatious, ridiculously overrated crap-ola.

I swear I just saw Lou Reed's website wince when you sent that...

I'm inclined to agree, but for the facts that it inspired 'The Can' to record rock music, and that Reed and Cale later went on to record about this whole period with Warhol on "Songs for Drella", which is a beautiful album.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan