my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Maldororz

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Maldororz
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted November 30, 2006 15:52     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Maldororz,

Good Karma for you today. Since you add send me some years ago a "Om en Série" book from wich the Fantastic Planet movie was based on. I will send you a DVD of my short post apocalyptic movie ZORDAX II : LA GUERRE DU MÉTAL.

I was inspired a lot by early Voivod more barbaric sound and the first Carnivore record.

It's a ripp-off of 80's italian Mad Max ripp off like the New Barbarians, After the Fall of New YORK and ENDGAME.

I know that you'll like better a Chrismas album from Twisted Sister or Paul Dianno but it's actually too dangerous for your mental health.

Send me your address at syl@disjonk.com and I will ship to you as soon as possible.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 01, 2006 08:44     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A rip-off of a rip-off? That's a rip-off!!

Ok send it to me!!! I'll PM you my addy!

And btw, an old friend of mine is making a zombie flick:

HUNTING GROUND

EDIT: je vois que Bil a travaillé sur Zordax, hahaha!

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted December 01, 2006 10:27     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got the original VHS of New barbarians from 83! Its brilliantly bad.

"Giant corkscrew, my arse" as Jim royle would say!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 01, 2006 10:42     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's Carnior!

Did you happen to see the video he directed for Malajube?

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 04, 2006 12:13     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shipped your DVD on last friday.

I have seen the Malajube video and liked it, especially the dance part. I also knows Valérie who have done the art direction for it.

Carnior is a good friend of mine that got a really goood vibe and knows how to party.

It was a great to have him helping for my project. I'm a hardcore fan of Phylactère Cola, so to have I'm and Thierry Bouffard (wich we often seen in Eddy 69 short film) was a blast. They did a BIG difference without them it will have been a confused movie trailer.

Can't wait for Hunting Ground film, Éric Bilodeau knows where he is going and he's a hell of a post production master, so it should be really good. A zombie flick from "le Saguenais ostie"!

I gave a copy of Zordax to Blacky at the Negativa show, I wonder if he liked it.

Did you saw the "Bataille of Farodor" short film from Eddie 69? That's about old school Dungeon and Dragon game and it's really funny. Thierry Bouffard is the one with the mustach. It's in french with english subtitle :Eddie 69 Tom et ses chums! Farador D&D (Part:1) HERE

You should also check the Simon Lacroix website for weird and funny video with Esbark (in french).

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 08, 2006 15:18     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DVD received!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan