my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EOLB News (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: EOLB News
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted February 28, 2007 10:24     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Hell yeah !

Somehow it reminds me of the tunnel chase scene in T1, its the atmosphere of the tune.
But that movie twisted me as a youth so its imprinted...

....the song is called "Connortations".... nudge nudge wink wink

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 28, 2007 19:04     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
. Seriously. VERY ! Great job H et al!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2007 11:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
....the song is called "Connortations"

Awsome !

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted March 01, 2007 17:20     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG! just saw a video of us in the studio that h edited together for this track!!

awesome!

...maybe he'll stick it up somewhere so you can check it out...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 01, 2007 21:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
OMG! just saw a video of us in the studio that h edited together for this track!!

awesome!

...maybe he'll stick it up somewhere so you can check it out...

Yes! Now this would be cool..............

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 02, 2007 05:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok... I just 'youtubed' the fucker...
My first attempt at video editing! Enjoy:

EOLB FLICK

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 02, 2007 06:38     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Ok... I just 'youtubed' the fucker...
My first attempt at video editing! Enjoy:

EOLB FLICK

great stuff, man.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 02, 2007 06:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome!!
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted March 02, 2007 07:17     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good work, good music,I like also when you show the Voivod shirts.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted March 02, 2007 07:51     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a better quality video up here:
End of Level Boss "Connortations"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 02, 2007 08:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow!

Guiness..................

And what the hell was that climbing around on the chandelier?????????

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 02, 2007 10:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaaaaa....ah, harry, you're so funny!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 02, 2007 13:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schweet!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 02, 2007 13:49     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beer swillin', video game playin'...and still have the quality time to record?

Where's the studio located? Looks very relaxing out on the farm...milking cows as well perhaps? That drum-room must sound huge! I wonder on how all of the "brick" adds to the flavor?

oh yeah..."need more tits", and where's Bill?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 03, 2007 17:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT VIDEO... I just added it to my profile so anyone who visits MySpace can destroy their brain. Great collection of Voivod Ts H, and Nell you have very nimble fingers that know how to lay down the groove. Dying for this album to get released. I don't know how long I can't stand all the teasers, without needing a full blown EOLB fix.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 03, 2007 18:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked Harry's dancing. What did they spike your Guinness with? Or was it just more Guinness?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted March 05, 2007 09:40     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so excited.

Just got the advance copies of the album. Can't wait to see the finished product & have you guys check it out.... curious to know what you'll think!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 05, 2007 09:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry nell, too late for me: I've gone off decent music.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2007 12:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah that happens once you hit 30

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 06, 2007 04:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Sorry nell, too late for me: I've gone off decent music.

You'll fuckin love this then mate!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 15, 2007 07:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 sample clips added to the EOLB myspazz page here.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 16, 2007 01:57     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great stuff...I'm on it like "white on rice", like "cold on ice", like "stink on shit"...but why a may 21st date? it sounds and looks like a finished product by now.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 16, 2007 05:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We got the finished copies through yesterday. It's just the way of the machine that slows everything down. Distributors have to get their copies, all the press malarky has to be done. Bollocks really, but there's nowt we can do about it. May 21st is kinda quick. 'Prologue' was recorded in March and it didn't come out until September! Anyway, time flies - especially with beer in hand...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 16, 2007 05:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Then there's all the publicity for magazines like Cosmopolitan, Better Homes and Gardens, Women's Day, Rolling Stone, Feild and Stream,... and the hobnobbing with all the celebrities, and getting ready for the Grammy's!!!! ha ha ha
So new EOLB in May... S W E E T ! ! !

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan