my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » hey

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted November 28, 2006 08:48     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We should have done something like Negatron back in '91.
Angel Rat was a mistake.
My bad.

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 28, 2006 10:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like some heavy metal gravy thats been left too long - the plot thickens!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 28, 2006 10:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i always knew corpse would go postal some day. heh heh.
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted November 28, 2006 16:09     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, the attempt at humor is not sitting well.

Vandal? Not quite, but thanks for the jab.
Members are allowed to delete their own posts.
The UBB software allows for automated pruning of posts. (Prune means delete)
I pruned member #1. If any other things were deleted
it was inadvertent. There must be a bug with UBB.
If the "Manes" post is gone, recreate it.

Reasons for the prune.
Three are correct, pick three.

A. I had a nervous breakdown.
B. VVF dramas clutter my mind.
C. One of the persons who I entrusted with keeping VVF going turned out to
be too annoying, kinda like the guy from the other forum.
D. I received threatening emails which contained personal information about me. Some of the information was gathered from the forum. My mistake, I cleaned up.
E. I went postal.
F. I got an offer from someone. This person asked if I would go.
He sent me The Final Chapter.

Bye,
wc

ps. I will be dropping some cash into the paypal to help keep things going.

ps2. look for the captain...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 28, 2006 17:13     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eeehhhh.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 28, 2006 18:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that sucks.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 28, 2006 19:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I'm completely and totally confussed!!!! But it is nice to see ya post something again even if it does screw up my mind more than before.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 28, 2006 19:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My penis hurts.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 28, 2006 19:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wc:

ps2. look for the captain...

arrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 28, 2006 19:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I don't understand either. I'm gonna take a guess and pick answers C and D.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 29, 2006 01:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also took a big shit today.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 29, 2006 04:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeeeeaaahhh! Now we're talking! It's all gone David Lynch... or is that Pete Tong? Fuck knows!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 29, 2006 05:05     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only within moments mysterious dwarves will appear...

Whatever's going on with WC, I hope he's doin' allright.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 29, 2006 05:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know how WC feels - sometimes, when I feel a bit rough, I want to delete every single post I've ever made on this damn forum.

But since most of my posts are excellent I do not.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 29, 2006 08:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaah, the good ol' VVF drama...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 29, 2006 14:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jeebus h. christ...I WAS having a fairly decent day thus far...Now I feel guilty for some reason.

Excuse me while I go:
A: postal
B: insane
C: have a beer

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 29, 2006 15:00     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Yeeeeaaahhh! Now we're talking! It's all gone David Lynch... or is that Pete Tong? Fuck knows!

Hahahaha...couldn't agree more with you sir Harry!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 29, 2006 16:07     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 29, 2006 16:55     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wc:
B. VVF dramas clutter my mind.
C. One of the persons who I entrusted with keeping VVF going turned out to
be too annoying, kinda like the guy from the other forum.
D. I received threatening emails which contained personal information about me. Some of the information was gathered from the forum. My mistake, I cleaned up.

re: D. If this one of the reasons, that sucks and I am sorry to hear it.

re: C. Ouch. Hex has done a lot of behind the scenes stuff to keep the forum in clean working order. Finding someone as qualified or dedicated as he may not be that easy. Perhaps a simple email asking for "less moderation" would have done the trick better than such a comment?

Anyhow, hope all is well with you WC. I can hardly blame you for growing tired of the forum. However, like it or lump it, it is your creation and we all hope you stick around. Hopefully the large amount of "left-leaning" VVFers had nothing to do with you wanting to exit this place. Though I don't often agree with you on those things, I certainly respect your opinions and would miss reading your posts.

You know what's really funny, I used to NEVER really listen to Angel Rat much at all before is came under such tough scrutiny as it did when VVF was founded a few years ago. Nowadays, I find that I rather do enjoy the album quite a bit.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 29, 2006 17:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, i love this place you created, WC. Thank you. Voivodfan.com is amongst the first 4 clicks on my computer everyday. At work, at home or on holiday in Greece. I would be having serious problems not having this site around.....

Good luck to you, hope (expect)you are doing well.

Oh yeah and by the way: I agree with you on what you said about Negatron very much mister Away.
Statement: Negatron = most powerfull Voivod record ever.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 30, 2006 06:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
You know what's really funny, I used to NEVER really listen to Angel Rat much at all before is came under such tough scrutiny as it did when VVF was founded a few years ago. Nowadays, I find that I rather do enjoy the album quite a bit.

Herein lies the real reason for wc's distress. Too many pirate shirts and not enough 8" nail wristbands!

Talking of wc distress, I gotta serious dose of guinness shits...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 30, 2006 12:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aka: Irish fountain h?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 30, 2006 12:19     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bitey shitey?
Hehehe

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 01, 2006 10:29     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow! still confused, but i do like reading all of your funny posts. y'alls is crazeee funny.
Hope mr. WC is doing well and many thanx for creating this lovely insane asylum!

"Irish Fountain"
"My penis hurts"
"Heavy metal gravy"

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted December 01, 2006 14:06     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was listening to Angel Rat again today. Even or especially for Voivod, that album is ahead of its time. Sounds like it was made yesterday.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan