my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Removal w/ Snake

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Removal w/ Snake
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 23, 2006 22:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i might move this to the Trading Forum, but im gonna up it here, first:

my friend Dale from Winnipeg is selling the 7"s of Removal albums with guest vocals, including the one with Snake on vocals (its awesome)..heres what he has to say---

"For anyone interested in Removal
(instrumental rock band from Vancouver.. toured many times with NoMeansNo, SNFU, DOA....):

I have a bunch of their 7"s for sale. Each of the 10 7" features guest vocals.

The ones I have available are as follows:

2 of 10 - Mr. Chi Pig [SNFU] (2 copies)
4 of 10 - Johnny Hanson (2 copies)
5 of 10 - Danko Jones (3 copies)
6 of 10 - Mike Watt (2 copies)
7 of 10 - Snake [Voivod] (17 copies)
9 of 10 - Peaches (2 copies)

I figure shipping will be around the 3$ mark... so I'll ship em for 8$ US. If you want more than one, we'll figure out the shipping."

if anyone is interested, reply on this thread and ill get you hooked up.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2006 06:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want the one with Snake. Get in touch with me and I'll send the funds so you can send it to me...
Thanks for this offer

--------------------

yawn

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted November 24, 2006 17:38     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just paypal 8$US to:
gene_o@hotmail.com

I plan on hitting the post office monday or wednesday so they will ship one of those dates.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2006 19:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funds have been sent. Thanks !!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted November 29, 2006 15:32     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shipped and on its way! Let me know when it arrives!
Hope you dig it. I'm sure you will.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 29, 2006 17:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks... Snake could sing Happy Birthday with a B0side of I Love New York and I would love it

--------------------

yawn

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted November 29, 2006 22:13     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh...mystery solved:

"Mr. Clean kills germs...REMOVAL!" (x4)

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2006 17:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got home from work and received my record in the mail... guess what I've just listened to a few time???

Snake of course sounds incredible and the song and music kick ass. The B-side (or "left" side as is written on the record is also cool. A rockin groovy instrumetal piece that make this 7 inch that much more worth getting. I'm surprised more people on this site didn't jump at the chance to get a copy of this, or maybe most of you don't have a turntable to play it on... if ya do, contact Dale and buy a copy... you won't regret it.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 06, 2006 20:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, Removal are fucking awesome.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2006 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look what you started me on... now I'm going to buy the rest of them. I'm a sucker for good music. I can't shake this addiction no matter how hard I try

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 07, 2006 07:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much for shipping to the UK?
Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted December 07, 2006 19:54     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shipped two 7"s together to France and it came out to 6$US for shipping. I know thats a lot... I mean, the 7"s themselves are only 5$US each.. so.
But I have no control over the cost of shipping of course. Sorry about that.

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 21, 2006 03:10     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dale,I'm seriously interested in buying a copy w/Snake's vocals,but since I dont have an Ebay acct,I can only send well-concealed U.S currency in a registered letter-If that's suitable for ya,let me know what address to send funds to-as soon as i get your reply,it'll go out next day....

---------------------------------------------"I did,I didn't know...I think I should go...Go!"

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted December 21, 2006 20:19     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can send to this address:

[temp. removed..]

Just a heads up... schroeder is ordering more of the 7"s and I told him to hold off until after the holidays. I don't really want to go to the post office with the holidays rush. So go ahead and send the cash and it should be here after the holidays anyway.. but if it gets here before, I probably won't send them off till after xmas.

Hope that's cool, bud.

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 29, 2006 22:18     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dale,
I sent the money for the Removal '7(w/snake)off at the post office this afternoon..can hardly wait to get my hands on a copy! Lemme know when ya get it..Cheers!

_____________________________________________________"As a comic,in all seriousness..."-Bobby Bittman

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted January 10, 2007 00:53     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Neutronboy2000,
Just got the mollah today. I'll hunt for some stuff to pack it in tomorow and send it off then if I can locate anything usable.

Schroeder,
If you still want those other ones, let me know. I'm ready when you are (again.. just need to find some cardboard).

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 10, 2007 21:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DALE i'M STILL INTERESTED IN THE OTHER 7". Let me know the total and I'll do the Paypal thing again. Thanks.

--------------------

yawn

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted January 15, 2007 00:41     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the delay. Yours is in the mail as of tomorow, Neutron.

Shroeder... you wanted all the other ones, right?

So Peaches, Mike Watt, Chi Pig, Danko Jones, and Johnny Hanson?

I'm packing them up... that will be 25 plus whatever shipping is which I should know for you tomorow.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 15, 2007 21:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dale:
Sorry for the delay. Yours is in the mail as of tomorow, Neutron.

Shroeder... you wanted all the other ones, right?

So Peaches, Mike Watt, Chi Pig, Danko Jones, and Johnny Hanson?

I'm packing them up... that will be 25 plus whatever shipping is which I should know for you tomorow.

YEP, might as well have the whole collection. The musicianship was tight and it grooved, so I want 'em all. let me know the total and I'll send ya the money. I'll need your paypal info again too.

I just scored 2 turntables yesterday on Ebay. One new Denon, and one vintage Technics. Now there will be a turntable in every room I have a kickass stereo in... sweet, warm, vinyl ahhhhhh...

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 16, 2007 10:25     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Now there will be a turntable in every room I have a kickass stereo in...

Schroeder, you're either a class act or a boy.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted January 16, 2007 12:20     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, off topic but - Emlyn, whenever I see your new avatar my tits hurt...

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 16, 2007 17:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Schroeder, you're either a class act or a boy.

I'm a Class Act all the way

my love of music puts a strain on my wallet but it's worth it... usually

--------------------

yawn

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted January 19, 2007 20:06     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot to mention I shipped both packages out on tuesday.

Let me know when you get them!

Dale
VoivodFan
Member # 975

posted January 29, 2007 20:19     Profile for Dale   Email Dale     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
neutronboy2000.. did yours show up yet?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan