my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm new here! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: I'm new here!
Zig
VoivodFan
Member # 972

posted November 15, 2006 15:41     Profile for Zig   Email Zig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been visiting this site for some time now and decided to stop being a voyeur and register. Bought War and Pain when it came out and have loved Voivod since. Never got to see them live, went to see them in Leeds, UK but the band didn't make it through customs and I was gutted! All I can remember about that night is Billy Milano walking round with sick all down his t-shirt...minging! This site definately has some of the funniest people, it's way better than any other forum I've checked out!
 |  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 15, 2006 16:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome man! Yes, there are some very funny people here. Plus you have occasional appearances by two former members of the band. Can't beat it!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 15, 2006 16:04     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 15, 2006 16:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 15, 2006 16:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good evening

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 15, 2006 21:32     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahoy there and annoy here. this IS the spot to b heard and seen.
Billy Milano with sick on his shirt?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 15, 2006 22:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Z - Zippo
i - is
g - grateful

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 16, 2006 01:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome Zig and best regards from the Netherlands.

BTW: Holland - England 1 - 1

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 16, 2006 02:32     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, Zig!

Beheld Billy with barf-o on the belly?
Brilliant!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 16, 2006 03:53     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, and good afternoon.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted November 16, 2006 06:41     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good day to you Zig fella!

Ste from liverpool here - welcoming a fellow voivodian fom the UK!

good to see ya joining in!

Steve

(PS - if ya bored vote for ORNAMENT on the www.3firstcutawards.co.uk)

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 16, 2006 08:45     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Welcome man! Yes, there are some very funny people here. Plus you have occasional appearances by two former members of the band. Can't beat it!

Not to mention the appearances of Tom Araya from Slayer (BIG Richard Marx fan) and Blackie from WASP. Unfortunatly, Cronos from Venom won't be posting anymore...

Welcome aboard, Zig!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 16, 2006 09:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard, man! Have a blast and don't believe what this Maldororarsz has to say. Tom Araya is NOT a Richard Marx fan, I can assure you.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 16, 2006 10:07     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to have another fan aboard....the "family" welcomes you!

-hgrrl

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 16, 2006 10:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Welcome aboard, man! Have a blast and don't believe what this Maldororarsz has to say. Tom Araya is NOT a Richard Marx fan, I can assure you.

Haha, I was pulling your leg, Tom. Love "Christ Illusion", btw, and keep up the good work! \m/

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 16, 2006 10:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! The brit invasion grows ever larger! Someone else to join in the moaning on how few times Voivod turned up here! Welcome.
Zig
VoivodFan
Member # 972

posted November 16, 2006 15:50     Profile for Zig   Email Zig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee, thanks all of you for such a warm welcome! I feel part of the family already...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 16, 2006 17:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome ZIG. Please realize that once we hit 1000 fans we will assemble our army to take over the world. Those in the 900-1000 rating class will be the first to the front line to see if we have a fighting chance, if you all die we'll give up just go back to being the thrash geeks that we are.... good luck, enjoy your stay while you're still alive.

I need to take a nap

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 16, 2006 17:49     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to Voivoidf...voidv...vov...whatever...vvf.com!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 16, 2006 23:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice to meetcha!

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 17, 2006 03:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And now for your initiation ceremony.

HeadVillian, hand me the beaker of warm piss...

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 17, 2006 07:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
And now for your initiation ceremony.

HeadVillian, hand me the beaker of warm piss...

Mmmm, the beaker of warm piss initiation. Can I do it again? Come on, pleeeaaase...

quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Welcome to Voivoidf...voidv...vov...whatever...vvf.com!

Man, you're slow!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 17, 2006 09:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And it's a good family too, just dont drop your soap... Well around Mez anywayz

Yeehaw !

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted November 17, 2006 14:31     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
And it's a good family too, just dont drop your soap... Well around Mez anywayz

Yeehaw !

Hahaha Mez is a sweet guy, very nice and cute !
Just don't begin to argue with Hatross he's real dangerous... for women that is!
BTW: Hatross,my friend, have a nice weekend!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 17, 2006 21:00     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
more peeps = cool 'round here. glad to have you.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan