my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Welcome new members

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome new members
mrpunchy
VoivodFan
Member # 970

posted November 13, 2006 01:09     Profile for mrpunchy   Email mrpunchy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hiya everyone, people from planet Voivod, people from around the globe and people from Quebec Canada.

After the Obituariesqc.com shutting down (RIP to that site man), I needed to reach a similar community. I'm one of the top users from AUT'CHOSE's (Francoeur) Forum. I know Ron from there, great guy. I met AWAY once and that was last summer. He's a sweet nice guy. Saw Aut'Chose last summer too. Awesome show, man.

I am an old school big fan of Groovy Aardvark, number one. Of course I'm an old fan of Voivod and I love Grim Skunk too.

Cheers all! Salutations et un excellent voyage a tous sur planete VOIVODFAN.com !!! A bientot les potes.null

--------------------

Black is death, life is the metaphore.
MrPunchy

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 13, 2006 07:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the coolest place on the net, Mr Punchy.

You'd be hard pressed to find a greater much of people to communicate with anywhere. Cool Ramones avater ya got. Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride on VVF airlines... please keep head and hands inside the vehicle while in movement, we will not be responsible for dismemberment.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 13, 2006 08:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 13, 2006 08:31     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
we will not be responsible for dismemberment.

Yeah, since most of the people on this forum lost their head already.

Welcome aboard, hostie!

(Sorry to hear that obituariesqc.com died...)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 13, 2006 09:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
welcome member #970!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 13, 2006 10:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, bienvenue.

I just hope you didnt bring your blabbermouth-trolling ways with you.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 13, 2006 11:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Yep, bienvenue.

I just hope you didnt bring your blabbermouth-trolling ways with you.

bam!

nice to see you on saturday m. skul. you're looking good! also, leaving was the right decision. just sayin.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 13, 2006 11:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

bam!

nice to see you on saturday m. skul. you're looking good! also, leaving was the right decision. just sayin.

Was nice to see y'all too, brief as it was. Did ya get to film Brain Scan? If so, youtube!

mrpunchy
VoivodFan
Member # 970

posted November 13, 2006 16:26     Profile for mrpunchy   Email mrpunchy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yep, bienvenue. I just hope you didnt bring your blabbermouth-trolling ways with you.

Um, I'm sorry, can you elaborate? Not sure what that is refering to, teehee. Thanks

--------------------

Black is death, life is the metaphore.
MrPunchy

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 13, 2006 16:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meh, call it a precautionnary reaction.

I've seen you pickin' fights in just about every single Voivod-related thread on blabbermouth (first as madeinquebec, then as your current handle), that's why.

Perhaps you've changed, too. Hehe.

That being said, hey - Welcome and all that. Have fun.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 13, 2006 17:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Was nice to see y'all too, brief as it was. Did ya get to film Brain Scan? If so, youtube!

yeah i taped it, i don't know how the camera dealt with the strobes though, i'll check it out tonight.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 13, 2006 17:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
yeah i taped it, i don't know how the camera dealt with the strobes though, i'll check it out tonight.

Taped for a possible posting in the media sections perhaps???????

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan