my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Boy's 1st Birthday over the weekend!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Boy's 1st Birthday over the weekend!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 06, 2006 17:05     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Haiden was a little dainty in putting his hands into it, but I still think he liked his first taste of it anyway! He was more into the white frosting than the chocolate cake though.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 06, 2006 17:08     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He showed us how to eat cake properly. Spoons are for girls! Congrats to him and to the proud dad too!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 06, 2006 17:32     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome! Happy birthday little man! Wow, does he ever have lots of hair! My kid is one and a half and has a head like Patrick Stewart!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 06, 2006 17:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awww! Happy birthday Haiden!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 06, 2006 20:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Wow, does he ever have lots of hair! My kid is one and a half and has a head like Patrick Stewart!

haha

Happy cakeday Iron Haiden

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 06, 2006 22:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
woo hoo.. Happy Birthday to the little metal head. Congrats.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 07, 2006 02:13     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys...

If any of you had noticed, the cake was written in pink lettering...the bakery thought "Haiden" was a girl's name!

I'm sorry, but if that were the case, his name would have been Iron "Maiden" then instead!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 07, 2006 06:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesn't look like your son cared what color the cake's lettering was, just as long as it was all made out of sugar!!!! mmmmmm, sugar... gotta go eat somthing

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 07, 2006 08:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Thanks guys...

If any of you had noticed, the cake was written in pink lettering...the bakery thought "Haiden" was a girl's name!

I'm sorry, but if that were the case, his name would have been Iron "Maiden" then instead!

Haha, your kid is gay!

But seriously, happy birthday Iron Haiden! Can't wait for february, it will be my daughter's 1st aniversary! Bring on the cake with the pink lettering!

O'RLY?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 07, 2006 14:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, she looks really surprised to see the camera!

...and look at all of those toys!

Haiden got quite a few toys as well, but of course he'd rather pull off his socks and play with them instead!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 07, 2006 15:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Haiden with your first one. Let there be much more to come!!

Sorry to misuse your topic but my little boy became 9 years old recently.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted November 07, 2006 16:06     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Cloud, I've kinda been busy myself with my now 7 week old daughter "Megan Amber"
[IMG]web page[/IMG]

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 07, 2006 21:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I really really love to watch him, watch him headbanging".

Happy 1st birthday, Haiden!

Oh, and I love the grim and frostbitten corpsepaint, Paul!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 07, 2006 21:55     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pup:
Hey Cloud, I've kinda been busy myself with my now 7 week old daughter "Megan Amber"
[IMG]web page[/IMG]

My, what a lovely name.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 08, 2006 10:17     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awww. happy wishes to the rugrats. the countdown to becoming an uncle is at 27 days? not good at math.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 09, 2006 08:38     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Haiden got quite a few toys as well, but of course he'd rather pull off his socks and play with them instead!

Well, same here. She loves to play with boxes and bowls in the kitchen...

And paul, your son ist krieg!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan