my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Borat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Borat
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 04, 2006 19:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
probably the funniest movie ive ever seen.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 04, 2006 21:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No theater in my area seems to be cool or brave enough to show this one. It looks hilarious.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 04, 2006 23:08     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, we had to drive about 45 minutes to find a theatre...

we could honestly see how it didnt make it locally, tho, haha. the nude wrestling scene seriously pushed the envelope.

im still pissed off that the closest theatre playing "American Hardcore" is 5 hours away.

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 05, 2006 10:41     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jagsemash!

We're going to see it tomorrow.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 05, 2006 11:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I definately will see this movie.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 06, 2006 13:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can't wait to see it

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 07, 2006 04:52     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I am here for your tears, gypsy."

Loved it.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 07, 2006 10:44     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure this will be funny when I get around to seeing it, but in the meantime I must endure ENDLESS BAD IMPERSONATIONS OF HIM EVERYWHERE I GO. Borat is the new Napoleon Dynamite.

GOSH.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 07, 2006 19:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
I'm sure this will be funny when I get around to seeing it, but in the meantime I must endure ENDLESS BAD IMPERSONATIONS OF HIM EVERYWHERE I GO. Borat is the new Napoleon Dynamite.

GOSH.

unfortunately, i could feel this future taking shape around me in the theatre as the movie was ending...

people clapped at the end of the movie, for cripes sake!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 08, 2006 15:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe, I've only ever been to one movie where people clapped at the end, & that was Beavis & Butthead.
Hope this one lives up to the hype!

--------------------

String em up

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted November 08, 2006 15:37     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just saw the movie a couple of days ago. Funny as hell, even though I've already seen Borat a million times on 'Da Ali G Show' in both the UK and US.

There's one scene in that movie that's extremely disgusting. I now have certain images in my brain that I *really* wish I could get rid of.

On the other hand, that's the funniest scene in the movie, and I literally laughed until I cried. My cheeks (the ones on my face) still hurt, days later, from the laughter.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 09, 2006 05:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Might actually have to get off my arse and go see this. Sounds like pure genius.
Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted November 09, 2006 21:27     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too much crazy!!!!! It is a must!!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 13, 2006 13:08     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Borat is the most politically incorrect film I have seen in years - possibly in my life, and what a breath of fresh air it is!

Too funny for words, you simply have to see it to comprehend.

I just wish the whinging PC brigade would shut the fuck up and get their heads out of their right on arses. Makes me wonder who the real racists are....

--------------------

Hail Santa...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 13, 2006 19:28     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw a news report that a some people in the film are going to sue because they were offended that they were made fun of without their knowledge!

It was college guys who made asses of themselves by spouting racist and homophobic comments while under the influence of alcohol....alcohol supposedly provided by the filmmakers.

I didn't realize they were filming these people without scripts.....I have to see this!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 14, 2006 18:17     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i heard he got punched out in NY recently.
serves him right, that commie!
must see it soon.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan