my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Access Problems

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Access Problems
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 25, 2006 07:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Our good friend Mr. Schroeder cannot get on this site for some reason. Could one of the moderators assist him with this problem?
 |  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 25, 2006 08:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder is such a fucking amateur...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 25, 2006 08:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Schroeder...

When you get back on, click
THIS LINK

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted October 25, 2006 09:52     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
To err is human. To really foul things up requires a computer.

quote:
In Life: You spill your cereal at breakfast, you get fired from your job, your dog dies, and your house burns down.
Computer Equivalent: Virus Detected.
In Life: A solution to all problems is found. World peace is achieved, all conflicts end, and everyone is happy.
Computer Equivalent: Ctrl+Alt+Del

c:$ CD/ Pub
C: more beer

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 25, 2006 11:18     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, a week ago Tangento sent me a message saying he couldn't access VVF for several days and I still haven't seen him....I think he misses us!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 25, 2006 15:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
There has been considerable brute-force hacker activity at voivodfan.com servers recently. The software automatically bans whole subnets from where the attacks originate. Meg was one unfortunate victim of such a hacker, seems like Shroeder is another. Mez, please contact me or JY with Shro's IP address so he can be white-listed.

Please let the mods know of any other cases of banned IPs.

Will do..............

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 25, 2006 22:16     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Hey, a week ago Tangento sent me a message saying he couldn't access VVF for several days and I still haven't seen him....I think he misses us!

I'm baaa-aaaaack...

"Let me -IN- "

Yeah, I had the same prob for like 4-5 days. Glad to be back.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 26, 2006 06:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, Mez, Hex and JY for hooking me back and getting me connected again... as to all you other fucks for insulting me for being an internet moron... FUCK YOU...Just joking !!!! I've been totally bummed about not being able to check in here daily and it's nice to see nothing has changed... you are still are heartless and hilarious, and I expected nothing less from a bunch of metal heads with open minds.

SO, if this happens to me again what can I do did reconnect, without having to send info to the Gods that run this incredible site.
Yes, I'm an amateur interneter and I suck, but with your help I could rise above the amateur status... but I still won't swallow

Good to be back home

BTW I get my new tattoo tonight

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 26, 2006 08:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Thanks, Mez, Hex and JY for hooking me back and getting me connected again...

Oh. Good. You're back. Just when we thought you'd go away.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 26, 2006 15:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

....and...sooooo....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 26, 2006 15:50     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

We need pics as soon as it's done!

Good to see you back.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 26, 2006 15:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, let's see it!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 26, 2006 16:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Yeah, let's see it!

Yeah, heir, heir

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 26, 2006 18:42     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
We need pics as soon as it's done!

He sent me a pic of it to show you guys, so here it is:

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 26, 2006 21:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU ALL CRACK ME UP!!!!!

You're like the family I'd never want to have but wouldn't want to leave

2+ hours under the needles tonight, and worth every second. The artist Matthew Amey did an amazing job of bringing my design to life.

Once I get a phot posted I'll posted a topic here so you can check it out.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan