my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod products in NY?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod products in NY?
jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted October 20, 2006 17:25     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, I'm a spanish Voivod FAN (and voivodfan.com reader, of course) and I'm visiting NY in November. Maybe I won't never visit the american continent again in my life. So I'd like to know if I can find something really special to Spain from NY, something related to Voivod... Maybe t-shirts or something. What shops should I go? Or isn't NY a good place to find Voivod merch?

THANK YOU!

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 20, 2006 18:11     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We have a certain Mr Imran from NY that should know what there is to know

Oh. And fire up the keyboard and use the forum. the chat might be fun too. try it on Friday nights. People can get pretty silly then

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 20, 2006 18:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello and welcome Mr. Dominguez! I don't know much about NY or where you might find Voivod merchandise, but my suggestion would be to make a huge sign that says VOIVOD RULES!!! and walk around until someone (obviously) intelligent and very cool responds. From there, you all could indulge in many beers and then post some pictures of yourselves all drunk with your new Voivod stuff

...and yes, by all means stop by and chat with us!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 20, 2006 19:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:

.. try it on Friday nights. People can get pretty silly then

hmmm, by my Mountain Standard Time Kitty Clock it is 5:05pm and it just so happens to be Fliday...so? WTF? Where is everyone?!?!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 21, 2006 04:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
hmmm, by my Mountain Standard Time Kitty Clock it is 5:05pm and it just so happens to be Fliday...so? WTF? Where is everyone?!?!

Having sleepless nights Luna??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted October 21, 2006 13:38     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jdominguez:
Hi, I'm a spanish Voivod FAN (and voivodfan.com reader, of course) and I'm visiting NY in November. Maybe I won't never visit the american continent again in my life. So I'd like to know if I can find something really special to Spain from NY, something related to Voivod... Maybe t-shirts or something. What shops should I go? Or isn't NY a good place to find Voivod merch?

THANK YOU!

Come to a bar called "Duffs" in Brooklyn when you are in NY. Keep in touch with me through here and I'll meet you there. Sometimes guys from The End records hang out there and their office is close by. We can get some free Voivod stuff from them, stickers, patches etc etc. I'll send you back to Spain with one hell of a hangover. Keep in touch.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 21, 2006 13:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha
There's one thing you can really trust in life.
And that is the local Voivodfan wherever you end up

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 21, 2006 15:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
make a huge sign that says VOIVOD RULES!!! and walk around until someone (obviously) intelligent and very cool responds.

and that's exactly how it is too...

Welcome to New Yawk City !

jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted October 22, 2006 12:45     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH MY GOOD!!

THANK YOU ALL...

Imran I'll be in NYC from 11th November until 18th November so I'll tell you something when the dates come. NewYorkers, you'll recognise me easily when walking in the streets. I'm the voivod fan with the less voivod-fan-look in the world... That will be me. Totally casual. Maybe because in Barcelona is kinda difficult to find a VOD t-shirt...

But... How does a Voivod FAN look like?

THANKS

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 23, 2006 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

THANKS

jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted October 23, 2006 10:39     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imran is it HERE?

28 N. Third St., Brooklyn

Is there any subway station near?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 23, 2006 10:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

THANKS

Here are two of them........The fat one BTW is me... The other one you might remember from the 2 loudest Voivod albums ever.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 24, 2006 09:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now, E-Force is a tall motherfucker by all accounts so Paul you've got to be seven foot five in your heels.

Er... unless Eric is sat down, obviously.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2006 12:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He sat down.
And he is a shortie.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 24, 2006 12:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
by shortie, you mean hott.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2006 15:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
by shortie, you mean hott.

eeehhhhhrrrr,

no i meant shortie = short person

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 24, 2006 16:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, he's hot.. look, he's sweating.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 24, 2006 17:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's called sweat appeal.
Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted October 24, 2006 22:23     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Imran is it HERE?

28 N. Third St., Brooklyn

Is there any subway station near?

I couldn't open your link but that is the place. Here is the link & the L train is near there I believe. http://duffsbrooklyn.com/

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan