my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » So anyway, it looks like I'm a child killer now

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So anyway, it looks like I'm a child killer now
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 17, 2006 07:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, my name is Michael Hamer. Same name as this guy.

Front page of every national newspaper in the UK. My inbox is full to the brim from 'friends' of mine laughing their asses off.

Here's another Mike Hamer, but he's a good guy. I bought his record.

Anyone else here share a name with a stone cold killa/wheelchair dancer?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 17, 2006 07:49     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There was a case involving a serial killer here in the states that was recently solved after many years. The guy was nicknamed 'BTK', which stood for bind-torture-kill. My initials are BTK. Oooooo.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 17, 2006 11:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"...battered with a frying pan..."

Are they aloud to make puns like that in the bbc?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 17, 2006 12:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you'd think they'd get a roasting for that.

Anyway, my parents kindly named me after an ancient Australian bushman's practice of sticking one's cock into a rolled-up camping mattress.

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 17, 2006 15:30     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I did a google search and as it turns out I have multiple personalities, and trades! (and absolutely none of them are mine!)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Paul+English&btnG=Google+Search

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 17, 2006 16:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, same here, top of the list! Beat you, ner-ner-ner

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=head+villain&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

--------------------

String em up

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 17, 2006 16:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, in namesake only, I am an actor, singer and songwriter from Newfoundland, Canada; an Irish poet and author; an Australian composer of "Modern Impressionistic Music"; and of course a doctor at the Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 17, 2006 17:45     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am apparently a photographer of slightly minger-ish types and a few m.i.l.f.'s here and there. Based out of Iowa! Slipknot!
http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=1423

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 17, 2006 20:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One of my namesakes is selling realestate in the Montreal area. *shrugs*
Another one is a photographer in France or something.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 18, 2006 08:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, according to my Google search, I was selected by the Los Angeles Kings round 9 #219 overall in the 1996 NHL Entry Draft. I also teach at the Psychology School of the Laval University. I'm also a member of the Association des diplômés en droit de l'Université de Montréal (ADDUM). I'm also a folk singer-songwriter from Fermont who'll be releasing an album, I also won at the Summer Fellowship Program in Science, Technology and Public Issues in Veterinary Medicine. I'm also a football player, and the organizer of a pataphysical congress (wait, that's REALLY me! boy, that was six years ago...). I'm also a math teacher, which is pretty funny, since I suck at maths.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 18, 2006 11:11     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
"...battered with a frying pan..."

Are they allowed to make puns like that in the bbc?

ouch. that didn't register at first read thru. jeez, poor kid. what the hell is wrong with kids? Hmmm....heavy metal?
Doubt it.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted October 18, 2006 12:36     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, this happened to me back in the late 80's, some guy named Michael Lindholm killed someone here in Washington State. I saw it in the paper and thought "Fuck...That's not cool." I remember my folks joking about it to me.
That sucked...

St.

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan