my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Put Voivod on top of this mofo!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Put Voivod on top of this mofo!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 10, 2006 23:26     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I quote:

quote:
"I don't care WHAT it is, as long as it's by NICKLEBACK!"

- some anonymous, brain-dead, faceless changeling (so-called) celebrity in search of a clue

http://abc.net.au/myfavouritealbum/

Let's show these fucking Bozos what the fuck REAL music is.

You have TEN votes.
Use them wisely.

(I've been emphasizing Nothingface )

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 10, 2006 23:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I have to admit that the Marshall Mathers Ep changed my life....

Tang..with all due respect, why does this matter? You're asking for the impossible here...Nickelback fans are braindead?...this is not news sir.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 10, 2006 23:44     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Au contraire Mezcareeno! (first French I've ever used here, BTW)

It is our DUTY; we must do our PART.
OK SO I'M FUCKING BORED - help me out here, dammit!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 11, 2006 00:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://jam.zappafan.net/archiv.htm
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 11, 2006 01:55     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh come on, Tangento. Surely you can think of SOMETHING to do. *cough*PMS*cough*

Besides it's hockey season, and if I recall your allegiances correctly tonight should have been a good one for you - both the Kings and the Flyers won. BTW, how are you liking "Floppa" now that he captains YOUR team?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 11, 2006 02:22     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Urgh!

I hate Flyers even more than Nickelback 

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 11, 2006 07:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the guy who mentions Nickelback was ironic:

quote:
Comments:
Forget the litany of groovy albums everyone else on this page has picked. It's all lies. THIS is what they really yearn to play when they get home. And why wouldn't you? It takes a few listens - well, several hundred - but stick with it, and you'll find the hypnotic, mantra-like repetition of Nickelback's Armoured-Personnel-Carrier rhythms, their lurching, wounded-buffalo melody lines, the relentlessly harsh digital processing of every single fibre within their sound palette all begins to weave feverish, hallucinatory patterns in your mind, like the best work of Can or Phillip Glass.

Comparing Nickelback to Can and Philip Glass? I, sir, think you got FOOLED!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan