my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » UEFA EURO 2008 FOOTball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UEFA EURO 2008 FOOTball
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted October 10, 2006 03:56     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, I mean football, Football, as you can hear by pronounce it, F-O-O-T is supposed to be played with your feet.

Yeah, sweden won over Spain in the qualifying game this weekend, 2 - 0

Our goalkeeper is very good.

GO SWEDEN!!!!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 10, 2006 15:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am totally done with soccer. I have had a season ticket for VITESSE Arnhem for over 20 years. I finally came to realise that it is much more fun to go play with my kids on sunday or go to a park with the family then going to look at some footballmatch where overpayed assholes kick at the ball.
The problem is that the more money you put into a team the better players you can buy. When the money is gone the team is gone. Therefore i say

Money < sports

they do not match. period

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted October 10, 2006 16:36     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I am totally done with soccer. I have had a season ticket for VITESSE Arnhem for over 20 years. I finally came to realise that it is much more fun to go play with my kids on sunday or go to a park with the family then going to look at some footballmatch where overpayed assholes kick at the ball.
The problem is that the more money you put into a team the better players you can buy. When the money is gone the team is gone. Therefore i say

Money < sports

they do not match. period

Yeah, I agree on that, even I played football.
Money means everything today, it's sad.
My parents told me how it used to be, the players got no money, just the homour.
Those are the days gone by now.....

I still like to watch games on TV, I don't have to pay any entrance fee to watch it.
seeing a good game with good players is still nice

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan