my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Never drink 1/3 of a bottle of anything Blacky brings you over from the Czech State.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Never drink 1/3 of a bottle of anything Blacky brings you over from the Czech State.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 30, 2006 16:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cannot feel my legs. but I can still tpye c motherfuckers , watch oot!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 30, 2006 17:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I WON'T....

I'll drink the whole THING!!!

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 30, 2006 17:36     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It didn't look like this did it? If so, yeah you need to be careful there, haha.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 30, 2006 17:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still haven't tried that yet

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 30, 2006 18:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gut NO! Not THAT stuph! Don't I didn't warn ya...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 30, 2006 20:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it looked more like this

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 30, 2006 21:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha...Emlyn is drunk!
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted September 30, 2006 21:42     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I cannot feel my legs. but I can still tpye c motherfuckers , watch oot!

Aha, you must hve been drinking "Real Absinth". A friend of mine did the same when he was is Check Rep. He had a real trip.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 01, 2006 06:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Well its all gone now. To paraphrase Bubbles, it's real hard to get down ya but arrr it gets ya fuckt!

Very nice with coke and ice cubes though. Mmm. Ok guys, enough of the cider this is my new signature drink. The fact that you can't buy it in my country is therefore fortuitous.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2006 12:34     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i miss that welsh cider.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 01, 2006 13:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nia, next time you come over I'll get a Jerrycan of the real shit in.

All the UK VVF's know what I'm talking about here. Cloudy Alzheimer's Juice.

's right.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 01, 2006 16:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Al cuh haul

--------------------

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 01, 2006 17:20     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funny this should come up. Last weekend I was in Cologne, DE and all of the beer glasses were like, short, and a little more than a swallow from where Mez and I come from. My buddy Rick cried foul and searched for a more appropriate glass. After a while the old boy got his wish. We found Budweiser in this pub that was 11 percent brewed in the Czech Republic.
I had drank two beers more in a previous pub but this idiot (who I love & cherish as an older bro) insisted that he catch up with me and I was determined for that not to happen. So, Rick took a NASCAR approach to the whole shit and said he was "two laps down". Like Buford T. Justice (if you don't know this fucker, find out) he was in hot pursuit. Well, Ol Rick couldn't catch up but he could torture on the way home to Hechingen.
As he and I rode in the backseat in the VW Polo, we were exposed to an Ultimate 70s collection that featured a cool artist or two but had ABC by the Jackson 5.
OOOHHH shit. Rick raised hell like you wouldn't believe. Tommy (the boy driving) succumbed to the bitching and put some Skynyrd in but that wasn't enough for Rick. He insisted that everyone sing along which was cool to me because I was pretty fucked up anyway. I thought I was going to be forced to break up a fight though, in Deutschland, not Alabama.
Long story short, what is brewed in the Czech Republic is not Miller Lite. Trust Me.
I Love You All

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted October 01, 2006 23:52     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Blacky ever finds this planet where I live. I drink anything he brings. I know Voïvod haven't find this place so why would even Blacky find? Even better if I wouldn't feel my legs those fucking aching anyway.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 02, 2006 09:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D-U-R-N-K
DRUNK!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 02, 2006 22:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey LD, that beer costs about 10 US cents a pint in the czech republic. they're a very advanced culture, you see.
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 03, 2006 02:18     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
Hey LD, that beer costs about 10 US cents a pint in the czech republic. they're a very advanced culture, you see.

I have been hearing that many things are cheap there and have thought about getting over there one weekend to see. Someone here told me that Levis were super cheap. I guess there may be quality issues. This news about the Czech Bud makes me want to go even more. Now if we can get a driver.

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 03, 2006 11:43     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha Ha..I hope we can keep Tommy as a driver over here because he doesn't drink. I hope my friend Rick didn't scare him off during our day in Cologne.
Thanks for the tip on the Czech Bud. I have a couple trips to the US coming up and there are a couple of great licquor stores between the Atlanta airport and my home. I'd love for my wife to sample this.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 03, 2006 14:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He, i was in Tjech republick. 80 km after BRNO a town called Zlin. Great country with really nice weather in summer and lots of snow in winter. Just not like Holland, rain all year. I remember a good beer there called Staropramen. CHeap and very very tasty. just my 2 cents.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan