my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who else is in the picture?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who else is in the picture?
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 27, 2006 18:19     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I don't understand myself, why I'm posting this. Had to go to bed now.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 27, 2006 18:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I see is big fake boobs and blurry figures of people.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 27, 2006 18:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think there is only one person that really matters in this photo!!! who cares about the rest? and I'm NOT refering to Kid Rock

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 27, 2006 18:43     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there seems to be half the face of a really coked out larz as well.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 28, 2006 03:41     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Mr. Clean. There is no way to fool you.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 28, 2006 06:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No wonder why Metallica's music has suffered, look at the people they hang out with. You're a product of your enviroment.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 28, 2006 08:27     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
No wonder why Metallica's music has suffered, look at the people they hang out with. You're a product of your enviroment.

So true!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 28, 2006 09:43     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also see a ghost of Cliff there, trying to sink that boat...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted September 28, 2006 14:35     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see Stryper guys standing back there on another boat.
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted September 28, 2006 15:07     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
One of my few shortcomings is that I can't predict the future.

-Lars Ulrich
That is just One of his shortcomings..

quote:
They paint fucking white lines in the middle of the road and the cops tell you you can't drive
there, but they don't do anything to prevent you like puting nails in the road.
- lars Ulrich

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 28, 2006 15:12     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aah bless... what would we do without Lars to laugh at

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 29, 2006 07:38     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a freshly plastified Patrick Swayze on the right?
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 29, 2006 09:27     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Mr. Maldororz. There is no way to fool you.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 29, 2006 10:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where did you get this photo? Its such an odd, yet revealing photo.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 29, 2006 12:04     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must confess, I found it on a "Pam" fan side.

No, it's worse: here

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 29, 2006 13:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
I must confess, I found it on a "Pam" fan side.

No, it's worse: here

Hahahah...the truth is revealed...Let me guess Cube, Load is your favorite Metallica album???

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 29, 2006 17:30     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Mr. Mezcalhead. There is no..
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 29, 2006 19:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what's really, really lame about this photo? Larz and Kid Rock are wearing the same hat. Like somehow 'ol Larzo is thinking Kid Rock is where it's at in the cool fashion department.

Who would have thought Metallica would go from hanging out and mentoring bands like this...

to taking fashing cues from this joker!

Who are these people and what planet of warped reality are they living on?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 29, 2006 21:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Next Metallica album will feature the boys decked out in trailer trash garb... run away Trujillo before it's to late... money is not everything, you still have your pride and dignity.

Besides, Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious Grooves are way cooler than Metallica.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan