my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Good interview w/Away & Snake (MetalReview.com)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good interview w/Away & Snake (MetalReview.com)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 22, 2006 16:55     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Away:
We also have to re-release and re-master our whole back catalogue. Sanctuary will re-release RRROOOAAARRR!!!, Killing Technology, Dimension Hatröss, and Nothingface and The End Records will re-release The Outer Limits. It’s all going to come with bonus material and so we have to work on that. Also a second DVD is coming out this year and a third one next year. So there is plenty of stuff that we have to work on. As soon as we are all done with re-releasing the back catalogue and Jason is done with Supernova we will begin work on the next album.

Hmm... no Angel Rat reissue? I'm all over those early album reissues man!

Nothing too new to us Vodfreaks, but still an enjoyable interview. Snake's always a crackup IMO.

MetalReview.com

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 22, 2006 17:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks, X-D!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 22, 2006 17:34     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah,

why nothave a compilation of all new stuff or specialstuff taht you were gonna put on the reissues for all of us freaks who have already everything so that we are not going to ahve to buy all the cd's. Just for us. The all addicted fans and not the ones that have just some cd's but all.

That would be great, bleaaarghh.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 24, 2006 14:34     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks X-D! I'm sooo glad to hear more releases are on the way, even tho I've heard it a couple of times already!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 24, 2006 15:03     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Mike, cool interview, very informative.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan