my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WEIRD SITES, PICS, AND PLACES (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: WEIRD SITES, PICS, AND PLACES
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 01, 2006 02:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That Joe Coleman stuff is very cool. Kinda reminded me of this guy R.K. Sloane he does some fucked up shit.
 |  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted October 01, 2006 04:33     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

RK Sloan got some Voivodian vibe on this one.

THe Accused cover is pure classic too.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et ŕ l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 01, 2006 08:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nosey Bonk

he's a bit sinister

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 04, 2006 20:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.beck.com/

By the way, he has a new album out.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 05, 2006 06:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How strange you should put this because I just visited BECK's site yesterday for the first time to get some info on the new cd and check out the videos for songs that aren't on the album. I was Blown away by the amazing creativity that goes into BECK's web site. Cool shit going on everywhere.

I'm dying to hear his new cd, so I'll be picking it up soon. GUERO was my first introduction to BECK and it is an amazing album... I should buy the 5.1 surround version it.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 05, 2006 08:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
GUERO was my first introduction to BECK and it is an amazing album...

I actually thought it was a bit half-assed. I liked Guero better when it was called Odelay in 1994. Oh, and uh, get Midnite Vulture (this one is totally underrated, but has really crazy Kraftwerk-meets-Prince sounds.)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 05, 2006 23:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have Odelay also and enjoy, I'll check the other one out that you suggested... thanks

--------------------

yawn

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted October 06, 2006 13:34     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's another hot link!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnS-ZoN5U1I

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted October 10, 2006 09:09     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A picture of me in the shower Ahh, don't be scared, Me is not that ugly or fat, some people accused me, this old chick, to suffer from anorexia,

Hey, Head Villain you might find some crazy stuff here crazy stupd pictures and blogs maybe you already been looking into it.
cheerio!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 24, 2006 10:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A friend just sent me this link. Shit like this is the reason I stopped doing acid.
http://www.larrycarlson.com/flashmovies.htm

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted October 24, 2006 12:07     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell Larry Carlson make some strange educational movie....

Since we are in the weird stuff all the way...

Tonight it's the world premiere of the movie "Head of Control" from Pat Tremblay at FESTIVAL DU NOUVEAU CINÉMA in Montreal.

October 24th, 2006 - 19h15 - Salle Fellini, Excentris Cinema
3536 St-Laurent, Montreal QC

www.headsofcontrol.com[/URL]

The catch phrase for the movie is : THE DRUG MOVIE of THE YEAR ...

Looks like a Canadian answer to THE HOLY MOUNTAIN but more over the top.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et ŕ l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 24, 2006 13:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnKatorZZ:
[QB
Hey, Head Villain you might find some crazy stuff here crazy stupd pictures and blogs maybe you already been looking into it.
cheerio! [/QB]

Hahaha, best Halloween outfit ever

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 24, 2006 22:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
A friend just sent me this link. Shit like this is the reason I stopped doing acid.
http://www.larrycarlson.com/flashmovies.htm

Great site dude. That will definitely be on page 15.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 24, 2006 23:28     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
That Joe Coleman stuff is very cool. Kinda reminded me of this guy R.K. Sloane he does some fucked up shit.

RK Sloane! well some sad news. he passed the other day. he did the art work for a band i was in back in '91, Angry Babies.
Go here for more Sloane

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 30, 2006 19:24     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.glumbert.com/

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2006 20:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlugz:
RK Sloane! well some sad news. he passed the other day. he did the art work for a band i was in back in '91, Angry Babies.
Go here for more Sloane

DAMN that sucks. I loved his work. demented and inspiring. sorry to hear about his passing.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 31, 2006 02:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sloane! No!

A sad day indeed, for the seedy, lowbrow, hot rod art culture/ world.

R.I.P. R.K.

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 31, 2006 02:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...not to mention one of my all time fave album covers...

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 07, 2007 00:57     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A new page added:

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 09, 2007 09:01     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
A new page added:

It needs to be mentioned again that Tangento's site is teh shit!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 19, 2007 11:52     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^ Totally agree. You got a great site going, Tang!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan