my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WEIRD SITES, PICS, AND PLACES (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: WEIRD SITES, PICS, AND PLACES
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 22, 2006 06:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So as not to ruin Paul's topic about his new axe, I thought I would start this topic for people to place links to the strange and extrordinary things.

I'll start with the well known brilliant site that links to all things bizzarre... our good friend and fellow VVF TANGENTO

I love all the cool stuff on his awesome site and it's opened my eyes and ears and mind to many interesting things. The new page is incredible and I can't wait for the next ones... just stop reading this and go explore.

Here's a link to where I work OCEAN GALLERY which is one of the strangest buildings you will hopefully ever see, and there is also a web cam that shows the boardwalk in Ocean City Maryland where you can see all kinds of freaks, losers, and weirdos roam the boards by the Atlantic Ocean.

your turn

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 22, 2006 07:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
So as not to ruin Paul's topic about his new axe,

Hehe, this is old news already, so briljant new topic indeed. I start with this one, i think some of you already know her. And i hope she doesn't mind putting her site on this topic. If so please do say, Matt.

Head Villains my space thingie

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 22, 2006 08:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
TANGENTO

Haven't been on this site for a long time (it's a great one), but to my surprise, I just learned by looking at it that Dennis Weaver passed away! "Duel" is one of my favorite movies of all time. RIP

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 22, 2006 08:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never tire of this shit:
Weebl & Bob

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 22, 2006 11:23     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:

Is that Kula?

Jus' KEEEEEDING, Kula! It just reminded me of the 'shark eats man' pic from all those eons ago.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 22, 2006 13:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aaah.. thanx Paul

& I'll second this! Specially the badger song.

quote:
Originally posted by h:
I never tire of this shit:
Weebl & Bob

oh yeah and.. Smell this!!!

... & if yer on Myspazz, add this guy-
Myspace Pope

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 22, 2006 17:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the brother of santa claus.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 23, 2006 02:24     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like this dude's having the time of his life, then suddenly disaster strikes...for her!

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3793&nsfwfs=yes

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Dovïov
VoivodFan
Member # 931

posted September 23, 2006 11:51     Profile for Dovïov   Email Dovïov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
Looks like this dude's having the time of his life, then suddenly disaster strikes...for her!

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3793&nsfwfs=yes

What? You never heard of this sort of orgasm? Some people squirt...others barf, it's 2006 after all...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 23, 2006 12:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is priceless-

Dying Fetus - Kill your mother rape your dog

and this-
Fresh Prince of Death Metal

anddd
skeletor vs beastman
hehehe

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 23, 2006 13:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
This is priceless-

Fresh Prince of Death Metal

Haha, priceless indeed. I hated those fuckers back then. Just like the Cosby show. Made me sick. Oh my god, just had to think about "Webster"

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 24, 2006 16:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha...

Cow Abduction

great!
Check out alien cow crow (products/services)

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 25, 2006 05:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA! Thanks Schroed! Glad you enjoyed it.

BTW the direct-to-Weirdness URL is:
http://www.tangento.net/weirdness.html

...and I have here a preview of Page 15:

http://www.wayney.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/uca.htm

Un Chien Andalou (more info)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 25, 2006 07:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can someone please remove that? I do not know why that is needfull. I sometimes let my kids go of Voivodfan .com because of the funny stuff. I would hate it if that is no longer possible here.

thank you.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 25, 2006 09:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But it's a Dali film! It's surrealism! It's ART baby!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 25, 2006 11:12     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Paul. Done deal.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 25, 2006 11:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Sorry Paul. Done deal.

Thank a lot.

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 25, 2006 16:52     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems like ol' Luis still works for most people...not bad for an 80-year-old black and white flick, eh Paul?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 26, 2006 14:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehee .. more Weebl&Bob

ULTIMATE PIE THEFT

--------------------

String em up

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted September 26, 2006 18:15     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK check it out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjdd6bXKi_E&mode=related&search=

And this one, or check for other by Paul Sharits...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdK-afVpyU

Enjoy!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 27, 2006 13:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent stuff-

ANCHOR HEAD Darth metal

add them!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 30, 2006 18:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dream Theater documentary

Dream Theater dvd clips

*snigger*

Yngwie Malmsteen's Recipe Book Promotion

Yngwie Malmsteen Regime

*chortle*

John Petrucci Psycho Rig & Guitar Tech

Mwwaahahahahahahahaaaa

--------------------

String em up

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 30, 2006 19:11     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quazar:
OK check it out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjdd6bXKi_E&mode=related&search=

And this one, or check for other by Paul Sharits...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdK-afVpyU

Enjoy!!!

Hey Quazar it's weird because last thursday I have seen a documentary about AMOS VOGEL and the Cinema 16 underground cinema that was in New-York from 1947-1963. They showed a sequence from the Thanatopsis film that you've linked.

Before the documentary they showed some short films and there was this one called THE MILK MAN. It about a really ugly and fat guy selling milk that ended up in gay mammary milking.

This was at the CINEMA ABATTOIR Montreal underground subversive video night. Speaking of weird stuff they are hard to beat in this field.

I've made a short black and white experimental film some years ago that kind of echoe the Thanatopsis film somehow. It's called ÉMERGENCE art video here.

So speaking of weird stuff here is my 2 cents :

The art of Richard Marchand

The art of JK Potter

Joe Coleman art

I add the chance to witness one of his exhibition in New York a few weeks ago. It was just mind blowing to see the original works. There's so much detail it's just insane. The guy is working with magnifying glass.

And if you want to drown yourself in twisted and surreal art. Here is a killer link :

The Surreal Art Forum art links

Voivodfan it's all about education.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted October 01, 2006 01:54     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Syl!!! I know I could talk in french but for the form let's speak in english. That kind of art makes all the sens for me because that is in reaction with my perceptions, and if that fact is not there it doesn't catch me.

Last year in NYC I saw a movie by Paul Sharits called T.O.U.C.I.N.G. and I got this tape, it is incredible, send me a personal message, I'll show it to you whenever you want, because this is about experience, and this movie made your brain the subject. He used a physical way of mecanism of cinema!!!

I wait for your call, my friend!!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted October 01, 2006 01:58     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way was it at Anthology Film Archive?

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan