my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This is curious.. back catalog release info

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is curious.. back catalog release info
slaydesays
VoivodFan
Member # 911

posted September 12, 2006 01:42     Profile for slaydesays   Email slaydesays     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FYI
I was placing an order this weekend at Djangos.com and for fun I typed in Voivod. It came up with the full discography showing the release info and the following came up for DH, Nothingface and Rrroooaaarrr!:
(Sanctuary, 2006 01 10)
does anyone know if these are accurate? I have been looking at the Sanctuary site for info but there is nothing there about the re-issues. Try it for yourself

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2006 06:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The date is obviously incorrect however these are suppose to be reissued in the future. I'm not sure if an exact release date has be established yet, although it would be cool if its 10-1-06 (october first) or even if the messed the year up and we could expect them 1-10-07 or 10-1-07 foa the european day-month-year. It would be a great way to start the new year... with reissued, remastered, and bonus tracks from Voivod.

--------------------

yawn

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted September 12, 2006 21:34     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember an enterprising lad who emailed them to see if there was a chance for KT to be reissued....

cant wait.

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan