my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » So where the fuck have I been?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So where the fuck have I been?
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted September 11, 2006 22:46     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No I wasn't in Cuba you big meanies......

I sold off our 2 bedroom townhouse in East Brunswick NJ and bought a 4 bedroom house in guess where? right-o

East fucking Brunswick.

Well the wife, 3 daughters, and I are all very happy and that is all that really matters anyway. I have been spend most of my free time painting and getting the house in order.

All the while, listening to Katorz and Monotheist. Both are fucking great.

I went to the Crumbsuckers show and am planning on getting the the 20th anniversary Sick of it All show in NYC.

I just set up my cpu and gained internet access again so I'll be around.

Hope you all had a great summer, and oh yeah go Steelers!

Tom

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 11, 2006 22:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back.
So, did you just carry your stuff from the old house to the new house? Congrats on the bigger new home. I've been in my new house over a year and a half and there's not much free time that goes by without me doing something to the interior or exterior... and this was built brand spanking new for me. Just too many projects I want to do to make it better, but listening to music sure helps while I work.

Anyway good to have ya back...now get back to painting.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2006 13:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent you an email like 4 months ago and after days without a response cried like a baby........I'm over it now...I've moved on.

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted September 12, 2006 21:36     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys. Mez if you ever decide to run for President of these United States you have my vote.

Think of it....

MEZ FOR PREZ

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2006 23:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He'd definitley get the ladies votes... and make Clinton's stay in office resemble that of a celebate monk!!!!!
I vote for him also, just to see what bands played at his ceremony.

--------------------

yawn

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted September 13, 2006 20:53     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah....

fucking bummer.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan