my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » newer worst metal cover

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: newer worst metal cover
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 11, 2006 17:14     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 11, 2006 17:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 12, 2006 02:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is he wearing a basque?!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 12, 2006 09:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A horse, a big sword... Any comments?

"That's... interesting!"

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted September 12, 2006 09:39     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha!

Fabio's son...

Have you ever watched a Rapsody video clip with Keyboard, electric guitar/bass playing in the forest without amps, amazing!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted September 12, 2006 09:42     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way,How can he ride this horse?

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 12, 2006 10:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quazar:
By the way,How can he ride this horse?

Give them a mint and they'll do pretty much anything.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 12, 2006 11:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's amazing that the same people are responsible for Exorcist - Nightmare Theatre.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 12, 2006 12:29     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really don't know, which cover is better, when I think of their classic:

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 12, 2006 12:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Noble Savage"? More like "Saturday Night Fever"...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 12, 2006 17:05     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about turning this into "worst metal album covers" period!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 12, 2006 17:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

WTF were they thinking???

This one is plain horrible.

Okay, this isn't metal, but it set a new standard for pure crappiness.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 12, 2006 22:36     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Don't fuck with THE METAL MAGIC !!

Dance of Death is hard to beat it's even more fatal when it's Maiden who use to have gorgeous cover art.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2006 23:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:

Don't fuck with THE METAL MAGIC !!

Dance of Death is hard to beat it's even more fatal when it's Maiden who use to have gorgeous cover art.

Not to mention the songs were as lame as the art... a total let down. At least when they had Blaze in the band I could enjoy the cool art work... I just couldn't stand the tone deaf off key singing. I must admit though Maiden has redeemed themselves in all aspects of art and music with A MATTER OF LIFE & DEATH.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 13, 2006 08:18     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those red X's are the worst...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 13, 2006 14:10     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:

That really is complete shit. Looks like it was done on someones kitchen table with a pack of felt-tip pens. The fuck is it supposed to be anyway? A lion?

Awful.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 13, 2006 15:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
The fuck is it supposed to be anyway? A lion?

Awful.

I lol'ed!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 14, 2006 04:27     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Same horse?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 03, 2006 21:17     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I lol'ed!!

hhhaaaaaa~ lol'ed? better see a doctor aboot that! I gotta say Manowar are the worst thing ever! Ewww! I feel dirty!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 03, 2006 21:20     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:

Same horse?

Yup, same horse. Not to mention that missy elliot went drag king in that first foto.
what the hell were they all thinking? and i'm sure most of these bands had a damn good budget! jeez

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted October 04, 2006 14:01     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlugz:
Yup, same horse. Not to mention that missy elliot went drag king in that first foto.
what the hell were they all thinking? and i'm sure most of these bands had a damn good budget! jeez

Which ones the horse?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 05, 2006 09:23     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which brings us to:

POWER METAL IS GAY!

O RLY?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan