my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted September 04, 2006 10:49     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw VENOM last night for the first time in 20 years. They only played an hour, but it was worth the wait! Cronos was as nuts as ever and the new guys were pretty good, too! Here's the full set list-

Black Metal
Welcome To Hell
Bloodlust
In Nomine Satanas
Antichrist
7 Gates Of Hell
At War With Satan
Resurrection
Countess Bathory
Burn In Hell
Warhead
Metal Black
Witching Hour

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 04, 2006 11:20     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
About the same setlist as when we saw billygoats faveband earlier this summer. It was great to finally see them after 25 years. Mr Cronos looked as if he was enjoying the whole thing. Venom was good live, but the Frosted one's was so dominating that weekend, i almost forgot i went to that Venom gig

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted September 05, 2006 09:29     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One of Cronos' comments- "People think we couldn't think of a title for the new album so we just named it "Metal Black." But they're wrong. BTW- the next album will be called "To Hell Welcome!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan