my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Blacky is in the house

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blacky is in the house
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 03, 2006 16:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My house!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 03, 2006 16:59     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jammin' some old 'Vod tunes, I see! Great pic.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 03, 2006 17:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL!!!!
Is Blacky visiting everyone on the VOIVOD FAN site
Have a great time.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 03, 2006 18:04     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's been done.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 03, 2006 19:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that thing alive on his left!?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2006 20:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check and make sure he doesn't steal the towels..........
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 03, 2006 21:37     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ekh, did you make it home ok or are you still circling london on the m4? thanks for everything, hanging out with you, h, nell and hv was awesome. in other news, wales rules.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 04, 2006 02:41     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
That's been done.

Nope, he "NEEDS" to show up at El Corazon in Seattle on (R)October 1st to hang out with St., X-D, and me (plus a few hundred others) to see CELTIC FROST!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 04, 2006 03:57     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Trading one four-string for another I see. Ugh, how times have changed. This picture should have been posted under the "Don't you feel old?" thread.

Yes. I'm kidding.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 04, 2006 08:37     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
somebody photoshop that pic of Mez on the backporch where hes "sitting in" on Blackys ho-down.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 04, 2006 10:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this the Blower, uh, Banjo?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 04, 2006 10:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's one heavy motherfucker of a banjo and it sounds evil.

It's the hat I was taking a picture of. That is evil too, but in a different way.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 04, 2006 12:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I know who the little redneck kid in DELIVERANCE is!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 04, 2006 22:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so disturbed. Blower Banjo? The soundtrack of my teen age years has turned from Build Your Weapons to Dueling Banjos.

Sounds like you guys had fun. Cheers!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 06, 2006 12:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
ekh, did you make it home ok or are you still circling london on the m4?

It's a bloody good job we didn't use my car to get you to the airport. The bastard thing broke down about an hour after you left. Or maybe I was so drunk I forgot how to work it.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 06, 2006 13:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
It's a bloody good job we didn't use my car to get you to the airport. The bastard thing broke down about an hour after you left. Or maybe I was so drunk I forgot how to work it.

I reckon the latter is the correct answer.
Damn drumphk!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 06, 2006 13:43     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
The bastard thing broke down about an hour after you left.

I'm sorry to hear that. It was such a shiney black car too!

Blacky navigating me through south London is an experience I feel will stay with me for a long time, as was 'gently' encouraging him in the use of the clutch pedal when he drove for a bit.

And indeed: jamming on techno-keyboard (me), 1950's jazz guitar (him) and fretless bass (Nia, putting us both to shame). I wish I'd recorded it.

Fond memories for later on, when I ain't got much goin' on.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan