my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Guitar advice needed (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Guitar advice needed
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 19, 2006 22:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
haha...nice horse-chicken-chicken-horse creature, schroeder.

basket ist krieg!aww fuck!

I saw it somewhere online the other day and almost fell of my chair laffing (i'm easily amused) so I had to use it for my own avatar here.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 20, 2006 20:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I saw it somewhere online the other day and almost fell of my chair laffing (i'm easily amused) so I had to use it for my own avatar here.

Yes, I have seen that 'thing' around a few times myself.

I find it quite unsettling, terribly disturbing even.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 20, 2006 23:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Yes, I have seen that 'thing' around a few times myself.

I find it quite unsettling, terribly disturbing even.

Interesting YOU would find that disturbing, considering some of the links I've gone to from your fantastic web site
I mean that in a good way!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 22, 2006 00:39     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I mean that in a good way!!!!

So did I!

Hey speaking of which, there's a new page done and another on the way:
(It's been almost 3 years since I've added to it)

(click #14)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 22, 2006 17:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My wife loves me for playing Celtic Frost riffs. She got me laid just by hanging my guitar lower...

oh yeay, she said: "niet zo flauw"...

haha

Bottom line is: i am sooooo happy i got this addiction back. Playing guitar while tired makes you all freshend up some how. I think doing whatever you like does that. I worked all day, came home today fucking tired, (who doesn't? ) and i had to play biljard in the pub. For thtat i am never too tired i can tell yah........

Oooh now i need to go nappy nappy. Mille has to play soccer tomorrw morning and i have to be there for support........................

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 22, 2006 20:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a Dore engraving, Tangento? Very tasteful. Don't know if you're already into him, but check out John Martin's paintings. English enlightenment art on an epic scale comes no finer!
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 22, 2006 23:54     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John Martin

Dan Seagrave

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 27, 2006 18:06     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Paul, here are some solos for the next lessons: Dragonforce

After 3 min...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 17, 2006 21:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats a sweet jackson paul very Metal indeed.

I am picking this puppy up next week...

not very Metal, i know, but gawd the tone ! and i ordered black of course, i am also going to change the hardware to chrome. My lefty charvel just is'nt cuttin it for me lately.

Sheraton

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan