my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Do you feel old yet? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Do you feel old yet?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2006 06:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats on the soon to be "mother" title hypergrrl!!!!

if it wasn't for all the grey hair i've had on the sides of my head (thanks to my mom's side) i might actually look as young as i feel or act,

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 02, 2006 07:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I still look 14.

Yes you do

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 02, 2006 09:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
you still ACT 14

'tis so, isnt' it?
And yeah, I'm going to be an Auntie! hehe.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2006 23:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
'tis so, isnt' it?
And yeah, I'm going to be an Auntie! hehe.

and Uncle SLUG

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 03, 2006 17:01     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whenever I hear Panic At The Disco I'm happy to feel old.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted September 03, 2006 18:52     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

Oh god! What a shame, I'm not 21 anymore!!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 03, 2006 23:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
congrats on the soon to be "mother" title hypergrrl!!!!

Thank you! I was in the chat room a couple of months ago and stated that if I had twins, I would name them "Voi" and "Vod", but sorry to say, just one in the oven!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 04, 2006 08:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, what's going to be the name for the future headbanger?

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 04, 2006 09:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kor Gull

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted September 04, 2006 11:18     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
So, what's going to be the name for the future headbanger?

Maybe, Xavier-Daniel, and his friends could call him X-D.... "X-D for President!" it sounds good!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 04, 2006 11:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Thank you! I was in the chat room a couple of months ago and stated that if I had twins, I would name them "Voi" and "Vod", but sorry to say, just one in the oven!

haha! congratulations hg!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 04, 2006 12:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news Hyper! And yes, if its a boy you can name him after me...........
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 04, 2006 12:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

WHY DID I KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 04, 2006 13:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead has wayyy too many syllables.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 04, 2006 14:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody who even considers naming her son Mezcalhead deserves prison.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 04, 2006 14:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

ROTFL!

Do you mind if I use it as my new signature?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 04, 2006 15:23     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
ROTFL!

Do you mind if I use it as my new signature?

I would feel honoured.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 04, 2006 20:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Again, HAHAHAHA!

I can't believe I missed the news, well hotdamn CONGRATULATIONS!!

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 04, 2006 22:14     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news! Congrats on the little bundle of razors and chains.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 04, 2006 22:17     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Mezcalhead Meehan?!?! Somehow, I don't think the grandparents would like that. My husband wanted a 'traveler/traveling' name of some sort so I suggested, "Roamin' Hitcher".....that didn't go over very well either! He/she would grow up to be a serial killer

Thanks Nia and Nuke Fuse for your well wishes!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 05, 2006 10:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations hypergrrl!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 05, 2006 12:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I would feel honoured.

Thanks a lot, sir!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan